STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Diplomatic Communications to Syria

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Drivindeath
Subject: Internal Strife
CC: Antoni Macierewicz
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Abdul al Baghdadi,

I would like to first apologize for the reason we are reaching out to your government is the rising tensions within your nation. With the global rise of terrorism, our national intelligence agency has picked up chatter in regards to the rise of terrorism within your nation against your Armed Forces. With your armed forces losing control, the Polish Armed Forces is geared to provide assistance to your government in the form of manpower to fight back against these incursions. We are slated to provide a small force of ground troops, an air wing specializing in ground support missions, as well as intelligence gathering operations.

While we understand your hesitancy to allow a foreign, and Catholic nation, into your homes, we can only state that we offer this assistance not to exert control over your politics but to better protect the world from indiscriminate violence.
Regards,

Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
To: Deputy Minister Dudek, [ ManBear ]
Subject: RE: Internal Strife
Security: Secret/Secured (Newly developed internal security measures for electronic correspondence)

As-salamu alaykum Deputy Minister Dudek,

I thank you for your correspondence. I believe there has been some disinformation in the records you may have received. While we do acknowledge a rise in terrorist, I must reassure our global partners that there is no terrorism in Syria. An Islamic Militant force has grown in the recent months in the north of Syria, however these are nothing more than dissident rebels. Our Armed Forces are working closely with other foreign entities to disseminate these rebels. I will forward your request for assistance to the Ministry of Defence. What I can allow at this time is for surveillance drones and satellites to be used to gather more intel. We ask that any intel that is found out be brought to the Syrian Ministry of Defence immediately.

Thank you,
Abdul al Baghdadi
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Islamic Republic of Syria
Assad Government

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Abdul al Baghdadi, Minister of Foreign Affairs Drivindeath
Subject: Re: Internal Strife
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Minister Al-Baghdadi,

Thank you for the rapid response. While I understand the perceived need to insure the strength of your nation to outside forces, I apologize if my statement has caused some alarm. The dissident's actions within your nation may have been labeled as terrorism by our investigative forces monitoring the situation within your borders. I can attest that numerous reports from social media accounts originating within your nation are posting videos, conversations, and memes in relation to the unrest engulfing your nation. There have also been videos of military checkpoints being breached by these rebels you mentioned in your previous communication. Regardless, we will return to monitoring the situation from afar as requested.
Regards,

Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa