STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Emergency Message to Canada

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: His Royal Majesty Euan Howard Rideau, King of Canada and It's Territories Alex
Subject: Canada
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Your Majesty,

I wish to first offer my condolences to the tragic loss of life your nation is facing during the terrorist attack on Parliament hill. It is something that all nations of the world should be combatting yet none are. At least effectively. For Poland's part in the downplay of the severity of modern terrorism, I wish to offer my personal apology for not doing more, at least within Europe, in combatting the growing problem of terrorism within Europe.

Second, I am sure you are aware of the Polish Flotilla assisting the American in securing the Pacific coastline of the Kingdom of Canada and the United States of America from foreign intervention. I am here to offer whatever support the Polish Flotilla can offer you. There are a significant number of ships and special forces operations that have experience with terrorists and their actions. Whatever assistance the Kingdom of Canada desires, Poland is ready to offer it. Within reason.

May god have mercy on our enemies, for they shall find none with us.
Sincerely,

King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa