STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Message to Nexus

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Nexus Industries Sales Jamie
Subject: Purchases
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Greetings,

I am writing this message to Nexus Industries to inquire about purchasing equipment to assist in modernizing the Polish Armed Forces. After a recent discussion with the British Government regarding the sell of these pieces of equipment to the Polish Government, we have decided to utilize Nexus to assist us in this modernization effort.

We are interested in purchasing at least 30 Harrier GR.9A jets, or the GR.7A if the GR.9A is unavailable for export at this time, and four Trafalgar-class submarines.

We are amenable to an agreement that would prevent the Polish government and armed forces from modifying or selling the equipment to a foreign power without the express permission by the British Government and Nexus.
Regards,

Alfons Dowak
Polish Defense Acquisitions
Kingdom of Poland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: Alfons Dowak ManBear
Subject: Re: Purchases

Dear Mr Dowak,

Thank you for your email and interest in the procurement of the Harrier and Trafalgar-class Submarines.

I can confirm that we are able to export the GR.7A and the Trafalgar-classes as required, I can put together a contract and send it to yourself to review but require further information to process this.

Please could I confirm:

[ Do you have a specific project reference for this procurement? ]

[ Do you seek to carry out maintenance internally or through Nexus? ]

[ Specifically for the Harrier: Due to its VSTOL capabilities, are you seeking to send pilots to the UK for training or is this something you already have skillsets for? ]

In the meantime, I will start the neccessary paperwork. For your information, the reference for this email and any related contents to your request is: #C5CCF18F

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Alison Well; Nexus Defense Ltd Jamie
Subject: Purchases
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Ms Well,

Thank you for the rapid response in regards to the Polish intent on purchasing equipment from Nexus Industries.

In response to your questions:

Procurement project for this modernization is PRN Modernization 2005. Sub references for the Harrier GR.7A would be Gończy and the Trafalgar-class would be Bornholm.

We seek to perform maintenance internally and would require documentation that would benefit maintenance crews.

While we have exceptional Pilots within the Royal Polish Air Force, none of them have been trained with VTOL aircraft in mind and would like to request to send sixty pilots to undergo VTOL training for the Gończy Program.

As for questions, we do not have any currently.
Sincerely,

Alfons Dowak
Polish Defense Acquisition
Kingdom of Poland

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II