STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Official Communication to Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Thaksin Shinawatra; Prime Minister of Thailand Bossza007
Subject: Embassy
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Prime Minister Shinawatra,

I hope this message finds you well, friend. I was going over details from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in regards to our overseas embassies and diplomatic outposts and came to a realization. After the destruction of the Polish embassy in Bangkok and the death of a majority of the staff there, Thailand has yet to assign, or construct, a new embassy building for the Kingdom of Poland. I would like to rectify this problem as soon as possible. If Thailand is having issues obtaining the funds to construct such a new venture, Poland would be able to build the Embassy herself in return for a payment at a later date. I understand Thailand is currently in the process of undertaking a massive modernization of its Armed Forces and would not wish to hamper those efforts with something as trivial as the construction of a new Embassy.
Sincerely,

King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <King Stanislaus Grabowski of the Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: RE: Embassy
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Majesty,

I thank you for the correspondence and well wishes. I extend my goodwill the same to you.

I want to clarify that, under Thai law, the embassy of a foreign nation is under the dual ownership of both Thailand and that nation. We have had no right to enter, investigate, or construct the edifice within the perimeter as we deem that area is not under the privilege of our government and yours. The Polish Foreign Ministry may hire a Thai construction company to rebuild its embassy.

I also want to clarify that the Republic Thai Armed Forces modernization was finished in 2001. While I understand that most nations do not study the history of Thailand, which all are publicly available and managed by international contributors, and we have been frequently called out under numerous unbelievable accusations, there has been no referendum regarding the new Armed Forces modernization that reached the 70% threshold yet.

I understand and comprehend your perspective regarding the rapid nature of our Armed Forces expansion. While I realize that you may be aware of the public knowledge of our navy's procurement of 15 helicopter carriers and 400 helicopters this year, it only accounts for 3.5 percent of our annual budget.

Thank you again for your correspondence.

Best Regard,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Thaksin Shinawatra; Prime Minister of Thailand Bossza007
Subject: Diplomatic Mission
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Prime Minister,
Thank you for replying in such a timely manner. There are a few statements within your previous message that raises a few concerns for myself and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Per the Resolution on International Diplomacy published by the GA some time ago, which trumps Thailand's own law as a member of the Global Assembly, Embassies and diplomatic outposts are sovereign territory of the sending nation, not under dual ownership of both Thailand and the sending nation. (Article 1, Section 1, Subsection B). As for the construction, it is generally at the cost of the hosting nation to construct embassies but as there is not official ruling on that part, Poland is more than agreeable to foot the cost of the mission as long as your government is able to release the location and the size of the mission(Article 1, Section 6/Article 1, Section 6, Subsection A). If we are to be moving locations, we would need to know at least thirty days ahead of time. Poland would like to hire a Polish company to build the new embassy once these new guidelines have been released on the new Polish Embassy.

In regards to the modernization of the Thai military. While we were aware of the public knowledge of the procurement of aircraft, that is not what we were referring to nor was it meant as an insult or a slight that requires extensive defensive measures. Poland, itself, is undergoing a rapid modernization of its armed forces to compete with the ever changing modern battlefield. Though, with the purchase of 15 helicopter carriers and 400 helicopters to staff them, we are unsure of the need or justification of such a large amount of blue water ships unless Thailand is in the process of extending their sphere of influence away from Asia and further.
Sincerely,

King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <King Stanislaus Grabowski of the Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>
Subject: RE: Embassy
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Majesty,

I thank you for your correspondence and for pointing out my oversight.

Due to the indifferent nature of the Global Assembly, their laws are usually skipped by us because the majority of the world nations do not endorse them. Thailand, as a member of the Global Assembly, recognizes the sovereignty of Poland to their embassy and may hire the Polish construction company to build its edifice. I apologize for the inconvenience, due to our domestic law, we have no right to provide the service to their embassy unless issued by our court.

Regarding the procurement of helicopter carriers and helicopters, I realize that Poland and Thailand might have different doctrines regarding their Armed Forces and government structure. Please be aware that, although the size of such a fleet is enormous to the Polish nation, it is not a representation of how Thailand views the size of its fleet. Those procurements will be split into 5 Naval Expeditionary Groups, which are the smallest naval units of the Republic of Thai Navy. Each NEG is comprised of 3 helicopter carriers with its 72 rotary-wing fleet, 15 Multirole Frigates, 3 supplies, and other logistic vessels. The Thai Ministry of Defense does not seek to procure such a fleet, which is deemed large by the Polish government, to expand our influence beyond Asia, but mainly as a part of their annual budget, which is among the lowest funded ministries in Thailand.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any misrepresentation of our Navy that might cause concern to your nation. Thailand is a peace-loving nation and we do not seek any conflict. As mentioned in our national anthem, if the time comes, we are not fear to fight.

Best Regard,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa