STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland] Poland-Japan Official Communications

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Kasumi Mitsubishi; Prime Minister of Japan Vladilena Milizé
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: Jerzy Buzek; Prime Minister of Poland
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Greetings,
I trust this message finds you well during such trying times within your own country and the world at large. It is my honor to extend this invitation to formalize diplomatic relations between our two great nations and I wish to express my desire and commitment furthering these diplomatic relations through various talks we may have.

While it is true that our diplomatic relations have waned in recent years, I do not feel it is neither party's fault. In recent years, Poland has been focusing on extending its influence throughout Europe and various parts of the world and, unfortunately, this has left Asia to be neglected in these efforts. I feel we can improve these relations through collaborative efforts in technology, trade, cultural exchange, and military applications. You would be doing Poland, and myself, a great honor in considering these collaborative efforts to not only further our own relations but also furthering the relations between the citizens of our two great nations.

First, Economic collaboration is the key focus to these talks and we are eager to explore new opportunities for trade and investment. Japan's recent developments within communication technology and Poland's own infrastructure projects world wide would provide an excellent foundation for shared initiatives that can bring economic growth for both Japan and Poland. Furthermore, Poland has found through our Student Exchange Program that cultural exchange programs have proven a valuable bridge between nations. The success of this Program in other nations has lead to the strengthening of Poland's ties to the world and offers our students, both young and old, priceless life experiences that will further our relations, technology, and even the cultural aspects we may share. As we advance our talks, I am keen on expanding those programs to include foreign worker and corporation investment programs that will, hopefully, bolster both of our economies.
In regards to the global challenges that the world now faces with acts of terrorism, especially within Japan and Poland, I believe we can both play a pivotal roll in understanding the causes of these attacks, moving to better prevent them from happening, and ensuring those that wish to perpetrate these acts never get the chance through joint military and intelligence operations. Our shared commitment to international peace, security, and sustainable development make us natural partners in combatting this problem, among others. I am positive that Japan is the key to maintaining peace and stability on the Asian and Oceania regions and I am excited to see Japan step into that leadership role within Asia.
I propose that you and I, as well as our diplomatic teams, continue to correspond with each other regularly to identify areas of common interest and strategic importance. This will, hopefully, enable us to create joint programs and initiatives that not only benefit our two nations but also help promote stability to our regions and globally.
Sincerely,
Stanislaus Grabowski
King of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

320px-Emblem_of_the_Prime_Minister_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

内閣府
Cabinet Office

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Stanislaus Grabowski, King of Poland (ManBear)

SUBJECT: Diplomatic Relations

Your Majesty,

You honour me with your message. It is true that both Poland and Japan have faced and still face significant security challenges. Challenges which despite their different origins can only be solved through a shared understanding of the causes of terrorism and how to solve it.

I also would like to see cooperation on all the other fronts you mention and believe that a strong Polish-Japanese friendship can only strengthen our positions in our respective continents. We have long been planning a state visit to Europe. While the current crisis means I cannot leave right now I would like to propose Poland be the first destination of that visit so we may meet and discuss thee topics in person.

Yours Sincerely,
Kasumi Mitsubishi

Last edited:

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Kasumi Mitsubishi; Prime Minister of Japan Vladilena Milizé
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: Jerzy Buzek; Prime Minister of Poland
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Greetings,
It softens my heart to hear that you feel honored by my message. And I'm glad we are both in agreement on the need to understand the causes of terrorism are linked to solving the problem permanently.

Poland would be honored to be the first European visit for your administration and duly hope that the crisis that is currently infecting your great nation is dealt with quickly and effectively, in the hopes that your citizens are able to find peace and security in their places of worship and their cities and not fear and death. I have an idea as to show the world of our intention of peace and security of the world. I have not been out of the nation on diplomatic reasons since the Grand European Summit and our own terrorist attack. I would like to propose a visit to your great nation as my first visit in Asia and my first diplomatic visit to Asia since my election as King by the people. I understand these are trying times and the security risks are great but we should show these cowards that we are not afraid of them. They should be afraid of us and your righteous fury for their despicable actions against innocent civilians. It would allow our security forces to work together for the first time and be the beginning of a joint force combating terrorism.
Sincerely,
Stanislaus Grabowski
King of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa