STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland] Polish-Australian Diplomatic Communications

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Louis Baldwin; Prime Minister of Australia JamieA
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Prime Minister,

I trust this message finds you well. I would like to first congratulate your administration on their recent win in the elections. I know it was probably a troubling time doing all of the election campaigns and you are looking forward to a small breathing period before the next crisis begins. I am writing you this message in the hopes to further our diplomatic relations that have waned over the recent years. We feel that Poland and Australia share a rich and vibrant history as well as a commitment to democratic values, cultural diversity, and economic prosperity. With new challenges appearing everyday in the modern world of politics, we feel it is necessary for nations who share these common attributes and values to closely collaborate together over the increasing number of global issues.

To initiate this collaborate, Poland is interested in establishing a Educational exchange program with Australia to better prepare the next generation for the future. We have initiated this exchange program with several nations already and are eager to bring Australia into the umbrella of the Educational Exchange Program. We feel this program will be the starting point of what will become a fantastic partnership between two nations that have the potential to hold increasing sway within their regions and will become beacons of cultural diversity and freedom.
I would also like to extend an invitation for a diplomatic delegation from the Commonwealth to visit the Kingdom of Poland at a mutually convenient time so that we continue collaborating and expanding the favorable friendship that we are working to establish between our two nations. The visit would provide an excellent chance for our two nations to host in-depth discussions and an exchange of ideas that will further both of our nation's goals on the global stage.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Security Clarification: Private and Secure

To: Prime Minister Buzek <Jerzy.Buzek@gov.pl> | ManBear
From: Prime Minister Baldwin <Louis.Baldwin@australia.gov.au
Subject: Re - Diplomatic Relations
Dear Prime Minister Buzek

Thank you for reaching out, please could explain more what you are looking for within this educational exchange programme? Just so I can get my people to work on an agreement, I'd also gladly accept an invitation to visit Poland, when would be the best time to visit?

I look forward to hearing from you shortly and being able to work closely with the Polish administration.

Regards,
Louis Baldwin
Prime Minister, Commonwealth of Australia

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Louis Baldwin JamieA
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Prime Minister Baldwin,

Thank you for the prompt response and I would be glad to explain more regarding this educational exchange program.

The Memorandum of Understand on Educational Exchange is a long term project of Poland's that initially started with the South Korean government before the unification of the peninsula. It has since been utilized to formalize diplomatic relations with several countries, including the Republic of Ukraine, Empire of the Congo(Before the dissolution of the Empire), France(before the civil war), and countless others. The basis of the Memorandum is to allow students to experience foreign cultures and gain priceless experience and contacts in the professional world for students in secondary school and university.

Students may apply themselves or may be recommended for the program by a teacher/professor. Internal review boards will choose up to five hundred students to participate in the exchange program.​
Per the memorandum, nations are required to pay at least 60% of the tuition and accommodation(including a meal program and uniforms) of the schools, up to 100% in the case of students visiting Poland.​
It is agreed, within the Memorandum, that English shall be the language of instruction for students participating in the exchange program, allowing for an easier time in educating the students. Classes teaching the host nations language will be offered to students to allow them an easier time to converse with other students or with locals.​
Students participating are expected to finish at least 2 years within the host nation but are not required to do so as the effects of living so far from home for the first time can be quite disorientating for some of them.​

I have also attached a blank copy of the standard Memorandum of Agreement Poland utilizes so that you may peruse the entirety of the document at your leisure.

In regards of the Australian visit to Poland, we would recommend the 7th of April through the 10th. This should allow ample opportunity for the Australian delegation to visit with the His Majesty the King of Poland, key Ministers of Poland, and myself to better discuss the expansion of the Australian-Polish relationship. This will also allow the Australian Delegation to experience important cultural landmarks within Poland such as Wawel Castle, Saint Mary's Basilica, Wawel Cathedral, and St. Florian's Gate while also participating in cultural events such as plays and musical festivals that may be ongoing during that time.

Please let me know if this would be of interest for the Australian delegation to Poland and we will create a formalized itinerary with dates and times for events so that your Delegation may be fully prepared.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland
Attachments: MoUEA_Blank.pdf

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

To: Prime Minister Buzek <Jerzy.Buzek@gov.pl> | ManBear
Dear Prime Minister Buzek

I must sincerely apologise for the late reply to this email, after reading the agreement attached and speaking with the Education Minister regarding this after a lengthy debate, we have attached a signed copy. We also formally accept your invitation to visit Poland and we will wait to see the further details that you send. It'll be myself and a small staff team that will accompany me on this visit.

Regards,
Louis Baldwin

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Louis Baldwin, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia JamieA
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Prime Minister Baldwin,
Thank you for reaching back out to us. We are aware of the complexities of running a nation and some things must be placed on the backburner until a time is found to finish up. We are just delighted to hear that you will be joining the delegation to Poland and we are very much looking forward to your visit. Unfortunately, Prime Minister Buzek has been called away for a state visit with Spain but I will be taking care of the correspondence until he returns back to the Kingdom of Poland. I will attach the itinerary details to this email. Is there anything in particular that the Australian government wishes to converse about during these talks?
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland
Attachment:
Host: Jerzy Buzek/Asia Dudek
Date: 10th October, 2003

Details:
10th October
Spanish Delegation arrives at 23rd Tactical Airbase
Tour of the Air Base
Meeting with Minister of National Defense
Depart 23rd Tactical Airbase
Arrive At Royal Castle in Warsaw, Poland
Arrival at the Accommodations At the Royal Castle
Refreshments and Lunch with the Prime Minister and Deputy Foreign Minister Asia Dudek
Meeting with HRM King Stanislaus Grabowski and Minister of Education and Physical Fitness
Free Time

11th October
Breakfast with Deputy Foreign Minister
Tour of Warsaw Old Town
Signing of any agreements, documents, and treaties
Depart Royal Castle to 23rd Air Base for return to Australia

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

To: Deputy Minister Dudek <asia.dudek@gov.pl> | ManBear
Dear Minister Dudek

At this moment in time, I don't believe there is anything in particular we wish to cover however I shall discuss with my team enroute and see if we can come up with anything. Myself and my team shall be departing on an Royal Australian Air Force A310 MRTT, I look forward to seeing you soon and ensuring a strong friendship is bound.

Regards,
Louis Baldwin

Prime Minister Baldwin along with a small team would make their ways to the nearest Royal Australian Air Force base, where the A310 MRTT would be fully fueled and ready for departure once the Prime Minister is aboard. The Polish Government were notified of the departure.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The Australian Airbus A310 MRTT would enter Polish Airspace, contacting Warsaw Air Traffic Control notifying them of the aircraft carrying the Australian Prime Minister. The Aircraft would follow the air traffic controllers instructions before landing smoothly at Warsaw Airport. The Australian Ambassador to Poland would be waiting for the Australian Delegation in a convoy of vehicles, once the plane has landed the Australian delegation would exit the aircraft and board the awaiting convoy of vehicles before driving off to meet the Polish Minister at the Foreign Ministry building.
ManBear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II