STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[POR] A Message to the United Kingdom

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros

Dom Modesto Martim Silveira

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: UK Ministry of Foreign Affairs

CC: Office of the Prime Minister
Subject: Diplomatic Relations

It is of my great interest to my nation that the both of our countries would begin a foundation of friendship and cooperation. As exemplified by Britain's hospitality on producing and delivering the required logistic vehicles for Portugal's now aging armed forces, the Royal Assembly is touched by the gesture, and would like to invest more in Portuguese-British relations. It is no question that ever since the dawn of Portugal's rich history, Britain has been one of it's long lasting allies, always fighting together side by side on the turn of each century. As such, we would like to restart those old treaties and traditions that both our wonderful nations have, and we believe that among today's times, an ally is what we need the most.

As a gesture of good will, we would like to pay back the favor and request a representative of the British Isles to come and visit Lisbon to talk more about possible Trade deals, Non-Agression Pacts, and a possible Mutual Defense Treaty. We at Portugal are ready and eager to receive your reply.

Signed,

M. Silvera
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Jamie

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:M. Silvera
Cc:
SubjectRe:Diplomatic Relations
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear M. Silvera,

Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we are happy to have received your email and the invitation.

We would be happy to visit Lisbon to open negotiations and it would be myself that is going. Please could you confirm the best date and time that is suitable for yourself and I can work around your availability?

Kind Regards,
POrton
Paige Orton
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​
✉️Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros

Dom Modesto Martim Silveira

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: UK Ministry of Foreign Affairs

CC: Office of the Prime Minister
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations

I apologize for the late reply, I have been talking with my peers and we have determined a suitable date and time for this meeting of ours. I would like to suggest a 3 day diplomatic visit, on the 5th to the 8th of March. The First day would include a military demonstration by members of the Brigada Mecanizada, and a general tour around Portugal. The second day would be where the main bulk of the talks would be initiated. Finally, the third day would finally be a farewell demonstration by the Brigada Mecanizada and the subsequent return to England.

Signed,

M. Silvera
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Apologizing for the late response, the British Government has requested a date in April to visit.

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
The Portuguese would respond quickly to the British Government, and sent suggested dates on the 6th to the 9th of April, sticking close to the original 3-day plan with an extra day for finalization and ratification of treaties, and further discussion outside of the aforementioned treaties and trade deals.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Portuguese Government were informed that the British Delegate had departed and should be arriving shortly.

@Strix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II