STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[POR] Message to Germany

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros

Dom Modesto Martim Silveira

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: The Imperial Foreign Office, Germany

CC: Office of the Chancellor
Subject: Diplomatic Talks

As the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for my country, I have come with news that we are willing to establish friendly relations with Imperial Germany. We have been surveying the nations of Europe for sometime, studying the events that have taken place prior to this message, and we have deemed that an ally is what we need the most. Together, we can build a long lasting foundation for the prosperous future of both of our nations, defending each other from outside threats. We wish to invite you or an associate to Lisbon, where we can continue on talking about both of our nations' cooperation.

We hope that this letter would reach to you, and we await for your swift response.

Signed,

M. Silvera
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
(sorry didn't see this)

Imperial Chancellery
[Secret and Classified]

To His/Her Excellency​
M. Silvera
Minister of Foreign Affairs

The feeling of mutual respect and cooperation is equal to that of our Portuguese Counterparts, and Germany wishes to build a lasting and strong friendship with Portugal. I accept your invitation to visit your nation as it will be used to lay the foundation of such friendship. Is it possible to arrive today?

Kind Regards,​

Imperial Minister of Imperial Germany​
Klaus Kinkle​
Office of the Imperial Foreign Affairs​

@Strix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II