STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[POR] Message to Nexus

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png

SECRET

To: CEO of Nexus Jamie
Subject: Inquiry regarding the possible purchase of two Invincible Class Aircraft Carriers

Chief Executive Officer,

My name is Rui Pena, and I serve as the Secretary of Defense of the Portuguese Republic. My purpose in reaching out to Nexus and to you is to initiate an inquiry and potential acquisition of two Invincible Class Aircraft Carriers for the Portuguese Navy.

Following a meticulous examination of its specifications, we believe that the Invincible Class Aircraft Carrier aligns seamlessly with the current needs of the Portuguese Navy, making it our preferred choice. In light of this, we are reaching out to Nexus to gather essential information regarding pricing, with the understanding that we would also be procuring the maximum air complement. Could you kindly provide us with a detailed quotation for the purchase of two Invincible Class Aircraft Carriers and their air complement? We recognize the commercial sensitivity of such information and wish to assure you that all details shared will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.

To expedite the process and ensure a thorough understanding of the pricing details, we are amenable to scheduling a meeting or teleconference at your earliest convenience. Your insights and expertise will be instrumental in facilitating our decision-making process. We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to the opportunity to discuss pricing details further. Please advise us on your availability for a meeting or teleconference.​

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Secretary of Defense of the Portuguese Republic,
Rui Pena

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: Rui Pena Bruno
Subject: Re: Inquiry regarding the possible purchase of two Invincible Class Aircraft Carriers

Dear Secretary Pena,

Thank you for your email and interest in the procurement of the Invincible-class Aircraft Carrier.

The sale of the Invincible-class and a full air component of Harriers is a complicated process due to the fact that both assets are in active service with the UK military and are mandated by the Ministry of Defence.

Therefore, I would advise discussing this with the UK Ministry of Defence first to inform of your intentions as they will need to authorize any sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png

SECRET

To: Ministry of Defence Jamie
CC: Alison Well
- Business Consultant
Subject: Inquiry regarding the possible purchase of two Invincible Class Aircraft Carriers

I trust this email finds you well. My name is Rui Pena, Secretary of Defence of the Portuguese Republic. I am writing to you in continuation of our recent correspondence with Nexus regarding the potential procurement of the Invincible-class Aircraft Carrier. I appreciate your prompt response and the valuable information shared regarding the complexities associated with the sale of the Invincible-class and the full air component of Harriers. Furthermore, I fully understand that both assets are currently in active service with the UK military and are subject to authorization by the Ministry of Defence for possible sales.

In light of this, I would like to seek approval and the necessary procedures and prices, for initiating discussions with the UK Ministry of Defence regarding our acquisition process of the Invincible-class Aircraft Carrier. Moreover, as we are keen on obtaining detailed information related to pricing and other logistical considerations, we would appreciate any insights you can share to facilitate a smooth and informed dialogue with the UK Ministry of Defence.

Please advise on the best course of action and if there are specific protocols or documentation requirements we should be aware of during this process. We understand the sensitivity of this matter and assure you that we will handle any information provided with the utmost confidentiality.

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to your guidance on the next steps in this process.

I appreciate your cooperation and patience.

Secretary of Defence of the Portuguese Republic,
Rui Pena

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II