STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[POR-MGP] Message to Belgium

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Marinha de Guerra Portuguesa
Dona Carlota Macedo

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: Belgian Royal Navy

CC: Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Belgian Rogue Ship, 1996

Greetings,

I would like to inform you that even now, Portugal still holds the rouge ship called the Leopold ever since his venture into Portuguese sovereign waters. While we made sure to keep it as low maintenance as possible, we have come to the conclusion that perhaps you may not have heard our offer back when this all started. Because of backlogs and the general business of life, it seems that the Leopold still sits within his dock in Lisbon. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

We come to start an inquiry on what course of action you wish to proceed with this mighty ship. Portugal is willing to keep it if need be, but we are also open to send it back to Belgium if required. The ship is still in sailing condition, although we wish to convert it into a museum ship for all to see, making periodic stays in Belgium and Portugal. I hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,

C. Macedo
Head of the Naval Council

@Flying Damascas