STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Email to Netherlands

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Prime Minister Dutchy
Subject: Rekindle Relationship - August 2002

Good Afternoon,

Warm greetings to you and the people of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits.

As the Prime Minister of Portugal, I write to you with great enthusiasm and a sincere desire to rekindle and strengthen the bilateral relationship between our two nations. Over the centuries, Portugal and the Netherlands have shared a long and rich history of cooperation, trade, and cultural exchange. It is my belief that now, more than ever, we should renew our commitment to these shared values and work towards building an even more prosperous and fruitful future together.

Our two nations have always been at the forefront of promoting global trade and mutual cooperation. I firmly believe that by fostering a strong partnership between Portugal and the Netherlands, we can enhance our economic growth and create new opportunities for our citizens. Together, we can pave the way for increased trade, investments, and technological advancements, benefiting both of our economies.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands is known for its excellence in various sectors, including maritime, agriculture, technology, and renewable energy, among others. Portugal, on the other hand, has valuable contributions to offer in the fields of tourism, renewable energy, and emerging technologies. By collaborating and sharing expertise in these areas, we can accelerate progress and drive innovation for the betterment of our societies, especially in renewable energy, as the world is starting to experience the cruel hand of climate change.

Moreover, in an increasingly interconnected and complex world, it is essential for like-minded countries to work hand in hand on pressing global challenges. Be it climate change, sustainable development, or promoting peace and stability, our collective efforts will have a more significant impact when we stand together as allies and friends.

To realize these aspirations, I propose a series of high-level meetings and working groups between our governments to chart a roadmap for a renewed and invigorated partnership. Let us explore ways to facilitate trade, investments, and cultural exchanges, and engage in joint projects that will strengthen our relationship in diverse domains.

I look forward to meeting you in person to discuss these matters further and to reaffirm our shared commitment to strengthening the bond between Portugal and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

With warmest regards,
Antonio Guterres
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II