STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Email to Spain

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Prime Minister Zak
Subject: Rekindle Relationship - August 2002

Good Afternoon,

I extend my warm greetings and sincere wishes for the well-being of the people of the Kingdom of Spain.

As the Prime Minister of Portugal, I write to you with great enthusiasm and a profound desire to restart and fortify the bilateral relationship between our two neighboring nations. Portugal and Spain share a long history of cultural, economic, and social ties, and it is my conviction that now is the opportune moment to revitalize these bonds and embark on a new era of robust cooperation and mutual benefit.

Our geographical proximity and shared heritage offer us a unique advantage to enhance trade and foster economic growth on both sides of our borders. The potential for increased collaboration in various sectors, such as renewable energy, technology, tourism, and agriculture, is limitless. By pooling our resources, expertise, and innovative ideas, we can create a thriving environment for businesses and entrepreneurs, generating jobs and prosperity for our citizens.

Moreover, in today's ever-changing world, regional and international challenges require collective and harmonious efforts. Together, Portugal and Spain can play an influential role in addressing global issues like climate change, sustainable development, and international security, especially be exerting our influence in Africa to create opportunities for its peace and security. By coordinating our stances and speaking with one voice on matters of common interest, we can amplify the impact of our actions and contribute to shaping a more stable and prosperous world.

To initiate this renewed journey of cooperation, I propose a series of bilateral high-level meetings between our governments to lay the groundwork for joint initiatives and ventures. By fostering an environment of trust and collaboration, we can overcome challenges and seize the abundant opportunities that lie ahead.

Additionally, cultural exchanges and people-to-people interactions are essential in fostering a strong relationship between our nations. I suggest promoting initiatives that encourage tourism and educational programs, enabling our citizens to better understand and appreciate each other's history, traditions, and values.

I eagerly await the opportunity to meet you in person to discuss these matters further and reaffirm our commitment to nurturing a strong, prosperous, and harmonious relationship between Portugal and the Kingdom of Spain.

With warmest regards,
Antonio Guterres
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves