STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Message to Austria

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
PORTUGUESE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
Palácio de Belém , Calçada da Ajuda
1349-022 Lisboa (Portugal)

Subject: Opening of Relations

His Excellency Heinz-Christian Strache Prime Minister of Austria

I would like to formally welcome you to the international comunity, and send the best of luck to your term as the new Austrian Prime Minister.

I would also like to initiate a Phone call with yourself in order to kick start our relations as European Nations, we will discuss a plethora of matters that concern both our nations, aswell as a business proposal which will benefit you greatly.

Yours faithfully
Antonio Costa
Vice-President of the Portuguese Federal Republic

Baophan122

Newcomer
Jul 9, 2018
512px-Logo_Bundesministerium_f%C3%BCr_Europa%2C_Integration_und_%C3%84u%C3%9Feres.svg.png

Republic of Austria - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
We received your email and would like to thank your government for such friendly manner, we would love to invite your President to our office here in Vienna to discuss important matters, including economic and military deals. It'd be our pleasure to have His Excellency as our guest.

Godspeed,
Benedikt Mendel

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
PORTUGUESE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
Palácio de Belém , Calçada da Ajuda
1349-022 Lisboa (Portugal)

Subject: Opening of Relations

His Excellency Benedikt Mendel Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Unfortunately the President is away on international duties, hence why I wrote the previous letter, due to being second in command, we view Austria as a important key player in our foreign policies hence why I asked to initiate a phone call first, however I can fly to Austria to meet with your Prime Minister or yourself to kick start our relations in a good manner.

Yours faithfully
Antonio Costa
Vice-President of the Portuguese Federal Republic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien