STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Message to Serbia

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A encrypted and private phonecall would be made by the Portuguese Secretary of State to his Serbian counterpart. (Foreign Affairs)

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cedomir Jovanovic would answer the call via private encrypted line.

"Head minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia, Cedomir Jovanovic on the phone, how can i help you?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello I'm the Secretary of State of Portugal, and on behalf of my Government and nation , I would like to congratulate your Party on the electoral success. We are happy to know that Serbia is once again coming to the International Community, due to its greatness." He would make a short pause.

To kick Start our Mutual Relations, we would like to know about your government policies which are currently being made, because it as awaken a certain intrigue in my government to know a bit about your future plans and most importantly foreign policies. Not to mention your policy with relations with Portugal. We wish to continue our path, creating a strong relationship with European nations. Especially Serbia."

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"Our foreign policy is open, we can be friends with anyone as long as certain aspects of being humane are respected. We are glad to develop and work on improoving relations with any country for benefit of peoples of both. This policy includes Portugal as well."

"About policies that are currently being made, we will let actions speak instead of words."

"Now in name of improoving relations between our two nations, we can start by strengthening economic ties. We are particcullary interested in importing plastics, what could we offer in return?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That is good to hear. It would be helpfull to know what exports are you able to trade, would you mind giving me a list so I could say which one would be perfect to exchange? Also I do notice that Serbia is a landlocked nation, so it would have to be by Plane, so not a lot of product can be exported at one time due to how expensive it is to import. Unless you have a navigable river which we could use?"

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
"We have been given access to Croatian ports, as well as we have signed Customs Union with Croatia, we could import via sea from there. Coal, Construction Material, Raspberries, Tractors, and Hardware n' Software are our export goods"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh that is marvelous, in that case we shall send our vessel to that Port. We would very much love to import Coal from you would that be possible?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II