STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PPMC] Message to the US

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Z8a0KoR.png

POSEIDON - Private Military Contractors
Message to the United States of America
Private & Encrypted

To: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State

Dear Secretary Fitzgerald,

I write to you today to express my sincere interest in establishing a regional headquarters for POSEIDON within the great nation of the United States of America. As you may know, POSEIDON is composed of highly trained and veteran special operators from France and beyond with extensive experience in military and security operations, from both the airborne and Foreign Legion.

In addition to the establishment of a regional headquarters, we would like to offer our services to the United States armed forces. Our personnel are well-equipped and trained to handle a wide range of military and security challenges. We would be pleased to offer free training to American armed forces personnel, should it be required, as part of our commitment to supporting the security and defense of the United States.

We understand the importance of upholding the highest standards of professionalism, transparency, and accountability in our operations, and we are committed to working closely with the government of the United States to ensure that our activities are fully compliant with national and international laws and regulations.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss these proposals further with you and your colleagues. We have found a nice office space for rent at roughly 2,805,085.75USD a year in New Orleans, where we believe we will open office.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Camille de la Fontaine
CEO
POSEIDON

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
QT5ehQ7.png
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
67ka0nc.png

OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE
FOR POLITICAL-MILITARY AFFAIRS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Camille de la Fontaine, CEO of POSEIDON ( Alex )
FROM: Joseph Alcock, Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs of the State Department of the United States of America

Ms. Fontaine,

[JUSTFIY]Secretary Fitzgerald forwarded your message to my office. POSEIDON will need to receive a permit from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, which is a part of the Bureau of Political-Military Affairs within the State Department, in order to operate in the United States. I would be happy to meet with you in Washington here at the Harry S Truman Building to discuss what POSEIDON's mission is, and what your corporation would like to accomplish by operating in the United States. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Respectfully,

Joseph Alcock
Assistant Secretary of State

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa