STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Pre-emptive Possible Power-Gaming Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
Hello @Odinson,

This is a formal notification of a possible power-gaming complaint that may be levelled against me by Moe. He has put an OOC remark on Post 37 of the Besieging Brazilian Embassy thread, which says that I've "controlled" his guys, and that I can't do that. Well, I'd like to quote my OOC rebuttal to him, as my defence, and pre-emptive request that a verdict be given by a moderator, or administrator, on the post content Moe refers to, which is Post 36.

"(OOC: You mentioned a guy wielding an UZI on Post 7, second paragraph; "One of the Brazilian workers is carrying an UZI semi automatic pistol, with a fully loaded 30 round clip." As far as I'm aware, you never said this particular person put their weapon down, so he would still be holding it, which is why Turky Harry, as I like to call him, chewed him out for being silly. Whether the worker obeyed the request that he put it down is your call.

Also, you've just taken Turky Harry to London without my consent. However, I don't mind you doing that, so don't edit anything. It's all good.)"

The segment that has been underlined and put in bold font is the defence I gave to Moe. I'd like you, or another moderator to check that what I've said is correct. If it isn't then I do apologise for power-gaming... If that's a term you use. I was told Power-gaming is where you RP as another person's character or some such nonsense.

Best wishes,
Retroliser

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Howdy Retroliser,

I'm the only Moderator/Administartor that's awake right now so I'll take a look. I'll give you an update once I've done something. Thank you for writing a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Odinson
ModernNations Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II