STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRP] Message to Portugal

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
125px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

The People's Republic of Pretoria
Encrypted and Private
Foreign Affairs Office

Addressed to President Marcelo from the desk of President Marcus Maxim

Greetings from South Africa, President Marcelo. Consider this a formal first greeting from the newly formed People's Republic of Pretoria, and an offer of friendship. We consider ourselves a rising power in this world, and with that responsibility it is my, and our duty to create diplomatic ties with foreign powers.
I write to you today with hopes of forming a stable friendship between our two governments, and I would also like to establish the basis for a trade deal that can only strengthen the two economies of our countries. South Africa is a major exporter of Precious Materials and Gems, as well as many other top quality goods that we would like to trade with Portugal. In return we would also like goods of your own. The bartering and exchange of these goods will only bring profit, and will certainly create friendliness between us.
Below are my private phone number, skype details and email, which I implore you to use to contact me in the future. I am looking forward to great diplomatic progress and unity between us.

055653456443, MM_SA, Marcus_Maxim@GugleMail.com

Yours,
President Marcus Maxim, of the People's Republic of Pretoria.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A formal phone call would be set up with the President Maxim, and the Portuguese President, the phonecall would be encrypted and private. If the Pretoria President accepted he would introduce himself.

"Greetings, I'm the President of Portugal, sorry if this phone call came abrupt but I much prefer talking with world leaders via phone or in person. I believe it shows respect, that I prefer listening to your voice and ideas, than reading them in a screen. Its a delight to meet you. I do believe that our nations should have a great friendship due to our cultural ties and same ideals. A trade, I believe would start to grow the faudantions of such a relationship, don't you believe? We are able to export Furniture to your nation in exchange for Precious Metals, primarily Iron & Steel, would this be possible?"

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
(SORRY)

"This would of course be possible, and we would be very interested in a trade deal. Furniture of the highest quality would come for a great price in South African markets, and commercial aspects of South Africa could thrive from the sale of such products. We see this is as a fear deal for such materials, which we have a large amount of tonnage in."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa