STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PT] Message to China

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

governo-de-portugal-cor2.png

Portuguese Republic

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Liang Jiayi
Minister of Foreign Affairs

I hope this email find you well.
We would like to formally open relations with the People's Republic of China and form a greater understanding of it foreign policy. China and Portugal already share a vast history of mutual cooperation, with a focus on our agreement regarding the handover of Macau, which was a Portuguese territory for 442 years.

We would like to inquire China regarding the tensions and atrocities on going in Turkey, and would like to know the official position of your government regarding this issue. We would also like to begin discussions regarding a possible trade relationship between both our nations, alongside a arms deal proposition.

Kind regards,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal
The Honourable Mr. Jaime Gama

DHouseAlwyswyns

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021

To: Mr. Jaime Gama, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Portugal Bruno

Dear Minister Jaime Gama,

It is with open arms we welcome your governments open-minded policy regarding my country, it is my pleasure to formally inform my superiors that Portugal wishes to open diplomatic relations with China, and like you said, both our nations share a vast history of mutual cooperation. Regarding your question, our official stance is to be neutral with all of these happening throughout the world, Congo and Thailand has officially declared a state of peace between them, which eased our worries regarding the safety of our homeland. In the middle east and everywhere else, we are apathetic to the situation, we value free trade among all our potential customers, which also means we would likely accept your request to open trade relations between both our great nations.

Best Regards,
Mr. Liang Jiayi
People's Republic of China

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

governo-portugal.png

Portuguese Republic

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Liang Jiayi

For the Portuguese Republic it does bring some concern, especially for the stability of the European Region and the Mediterranean Sea, nonetheless it brings bad memories of World War Two, especially since this was 60 years ago.
We would like to know what does China would like to trade from Portugal, I'll send you an attachment of our exports, would it be possible to receive yours too?

We would be looking at a weekly trade of one of our exports and one of yours, considering our distance I believe this would be the best option.

Kind regards,
The Honourable Mr. Jaime Gama

DHouseAlwyswyns

1. Vehicles
2. Electricalmachinery and equipment
3. Machinery including computers
4. Cork materials
5. Textiles

$4,000,000
$4,000,000
$3,000,000
$5,000,000
$5,000,000

Sep 28, 2021

To: The Honourable Mr. Jaime Gama Bruno

I agree Minister, it is unfortunate that these western democracies have declared war against another nation, and Turkey is also at fault for baiting them to do so, surely those involved in the war over there are only joining in to either to protect themselves or just plainly following the whims of larger nations. But for us two, I can only hope the only war we ought to fight, is the war against piracy, especially in your region where pirates are numerous down south, both our governments should invest in protecting the flow of goods between our two nations.

Going forward, regarding you exports, we would like to only import textiles from Portugal. For our part, we are going to send ours via fax to your office.

Best regards,
Mr. Liang Jiayi
People's Republic of China

CHINESE EXPORT LIST

1. Textiles and Clothing
2. Electronics
3. Plastics
4. Electrical Machinery
5. Vehicles

1. $3,000,000.00
2. $4,500,000.00