STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(PT) Message to France

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
hr][/hr]This message is private & encrypted
To
Prime Minister
Jean-Pierre Raffarin

I hope this email find you well.
Portugal and France have always had a good relationship. We wish to rekindle that relationship, which is why I would like to ask you if it would be possible for our ambassadors to meet, in order to set the ground work for another relationship. What date would be most prudent to meet with you?

Kind regards,
Prime Minister of Portugal

Taranis

Taranis

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2023
image-jpg.7297

French Republic
Official Correspondence

Classification: Restricted

To:
The Prime Minister of Portugal ( Bruno )
Subject: Franco-Portuguese relations

Your Excellency,

I have been notified by the Hôtel Matignon that you wish to have a meeting with the Prime Minister. As he is currently engaged, I have been asked to respond on his behalf. I can assure you I am well briefed on our relations.

I am free for the next few days; you can contact my office or myself with your named representative.

Best wishes,

Pierre Brochand

French Ambassador to Portugal

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Portuguese Minister of Foreign Affairs would contact the French Ambassador. Via an encrypted and private line.

"Hello Mr. Pierre! Its good to hear from you, I'm contacting you in order to kick start our relationship again."

Taranis

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Our main motive is to grow our relationship, Portugal and France should focus on diplomatic engagement, enhancing trade and economic ties, collaborating on joint projects, promoting educational and research partnerships, boosting tourism, strengthening security and defense cooperation, we should also facilitate cultural exchanges, addressing climate change and environmental issues together, supporting sports events. Sustained efforts and genuine commitment are essential to building a stronger and more prosperous partnership between the two nations. An interesting idea to kick start all of this, would be to create a visit by a Portuguese Army Vessel to be visited in France and then vice versa."

Taranis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II