STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Public Press Conference by the King of Poland

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Ladies and gentlemen, noble citizens of Poland and the world,

I stand before you today as your King, burdened by the weight of a world torn apart by the flames of conflict. The echoes of war reverberate across borders, shaking the very foundations of nations and it is with a heavy heart that I must address you on the rising tensions that have engulfed our world, and particularly the increasingly dire situation between the Kingdom of Canada and the Empire of France.

In times such as these, when the world seems to be teetering on the brink of chaos, it is our duty as a sovereign nation to reflect upon the values and ideals that define us as a people. Poland has long been a bastion of resilience, a beacon of hope in times of darkness. Our own history has witnessed the rise and fall of empires, yet our Polish spirit remains unbroken.

This unforeseen conflict between Canada and France is a tragedy that we cannot ignore. Two nations with a multitude of civilians, who have had more than their fair share of hardship, now find themselves locked in the bitter duty of war. We in Poland know that war brings suffering and it our duty to condemn the violence that has befallen these two nations

Let us not forget the lessons of history, much of which can still be found on Polish soil. The cost of this war will not be measured in the lives lost on the battlefield but by the shattered dreams of countless families. It is necessary, no imperative for us to advocate for peace. To be the voice that echoes across borders that urge for restraint and dialogue.

While I understand the heartache that those of you in Canada are experiencing with the loss of much of your leadership, the way forward is to not cause more damage to Canadian families and French families. Let this be a time to heal from tragedy and not cause more that will be echoed around the world. As King of Poland, I implore all nations involved to seek a diplomatic resolution to their differences. The path of war can only lead to further despair and heartache, leaving scars that will endure for generations. Our shared humanity calls upon us to find a common ground, to build bridges instead of burning them down and creating walls instead.

Poland shall stand as a symbol of peace and solidarity. Let our actions speak louder than the drums of war. I call upon the leaders of these warring nations to heed the cries of their people. To remember what happened the last time there was a war of this caliber on European soil.

In closing, I ask each and everyone one of you, my beloved countryman and countrywomen, to pray for a world where swords are turned into plowshares, where diplomacy triumphs over conflict. Let us be the peacemakers and architects of a future where nations coexist in harmony. May the light of reason guide us through these darkest of times."

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Sarah Cohen from the German News Agency Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen would raise her hand after the Polish King had finished his statements. Once recognized she would start speaking.

"Your Royal Highness, earlier this week German Chancellor Schreiber released an editorial on the PPS where she said that Europe must confront France if it wishes to have peace. In it she accused France of instigating instability in Italy and Germany.

If Canada's accusations are proven true what repercussions do you think are appropriate for impose on France. Would Poland be willing to break ties with the French Empire or do you believe that even such a revelation would not warrant such a measure?

Additionally in your remarks there was no condemnation of France's sanctions against Germany and earlier attempts to embargo Germany's defense sector. This came after Le Monde allegedly quoted a French official who said that they hoped the measures would overthrow the German Government. A statement the French Government denies ever making.

Are you concerned that France does have imperial ambitions, and if so would your government condemn France's sanction regime against Germay?

Lastly, you indicated war on European soil. Is Poland concerned Canada will launch an attack on the French mainland in Europe?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"If Canada's accusations are proven true and France is implicated as a destabilizing force within Europe and abroad, the repercussions would have to be severe enough to insure no other nation would have the thought of interfering with the internal politics of a sovereign nation or in funding terrorists to strike friendly nations of Poland. However, it is unwise to make hasty decisions on outcomes that have not been vetted by outside sources and we will be keeping an open mind in regards to the situation as it evolves around all of us.

Poland's response to the sanctions placed against Germany and the earlier attempts to embargo the defense sector are still undergoing the diplomatic option. We have been in talks with the German government as well as the French in response to these hasty actions of the French government. The public stance of Poland against the sanctions against Germany will be forthcoming as these diplomatic talks end.

As for the French imperial ambitions, that I cannot say. Other than the sanctions placed against Germany and the alleged funding of terrorist organizations against the French government, there has been no concrete proof that France has any true imperialist ambitions that would seek to grow her borders outside of what was already established. Should France harbor imperialistic ambitions against fellow nations of Europe, I can assure you, Europe would stand against her, united against a common foe.

With any war there is the risk of fighting breaking out on other fronts. With Canada being a nation located in North America and France being in Europe, there will always be the chance that either one will attempt to bring the war to the other's homeland. That would be disastrous for both nations involved and their continents as a whole. As we are all aware modern weapons are capable of causing massive amounts of destruction to civilian centers."

Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II