STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RE]: Message to the State of Japan

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of the Prime Minister of the Russian Empire
Message to the State of Japan
Private & Encrypted

To: Aya Tanaka, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the State of Japan (Vladilena Milizé)
From: Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister of the Russian Empire
CC: General Sergei Shoigu, Minister of the Russian Empire for Civil Defence, Emergency Situations and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters

To Minister Tanaka,

I wish to start of my extending my own personal sympathies and condolences for the recent attack in Tokyo. I also wish to extend the condolences of Her Majesty, Empress Maria and the Russian people.

I have been informed by General Shoigu, who is CC'd into this email, that he is prepared to place the Ministry of Emergency Situations into a state of readiness and to be sent, alongside humanitarian aid, to Japan should you need it.

Again, I express my sympathies.

Kindest Regards,
Vladimir Putin
Prime Minister
Russian Empire

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

320px-Emblem_of_the_Prime_Minister_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

内閣府
Cabinet Office

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister

SUBJECT: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

Thank you so much for your support. While the international support offered so far has been overwhelming, the reality is that as much of it has been offered we are yet still in need of more if we are to save as many lives as possible. That combined with your proximity to our country means that aid from your government would be truly invaluable and we would gladly have the honour of receiving it.

On a related note, I would also like to work on an improvement of relations between our two states. As things stand I am planning a European visit once this crisis passes. If you would permit, I would love for Moscow to be the second destination of this trip so that we may discuss relations at an appropriately high level.

Please also extend my gratitude to the Empress for your support and her condolences.

Yours Sincerely,
Kasumi Mitsubishi

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa