STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Republic of China] Message to Japan

Sep 30, 2023
EXAMPLE GOVERNMENT
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Aya Tanaka, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Sender: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
Subject Foreign Relations

Dear Recipient,

First of all please allow me to express the sympathies of China towards the Japanese people. While we have fortunately been spared terror on this scale can imagine the horror it must inflict on your people.

Through this message I wish to offer our support and express our desire to resume relations. While we have often been enemies, there is much we share. Love of freedom and democracy, the desire to see Asia prosper, and a mutual enemy in the Beijing regime. With your permission I would like to travel to Japan to meet with yourself or another member of your government. Topics I would like to discuss are what China can do to help Japan, economic cooperation, shared security threats, and cultural exchanges. My government would also like to sign an agreement formally rescinding our claim to the Senkaku Islands.

Regards,

Eugene Chien,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of China

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

外務省
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs (JamesC)

SUBJECT: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all I must thank you for your sympathies. The Japanese people have suffered a great tragedy, however the support and love from the international community has gone a long way in easing this suffering.

It is indeed true that our history has been conflicted, most of that due to the actions of our previous incarnation. As Japan we look forward to making this century Asia's century. As such we gladly open the door to new relations. For that purpose I will gladly invite you to meet in Tokyo.

I also appreciate your willingness to end the one ongoing dispute we have had and am sure that we can come together in friendship to arrange a settlement that benefits both of our states.

Yours Sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Sep 30, 2023
Republic of China
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Aya Tanaka, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Sender: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
Subject Foreign Relations

Dear Recipient,

It gladdens me that you are receptive to our hand of friendship. I will gladly travel to Tokyo to meet with you in person. I have attached information from our responsible Ministries so that we can meet as soon as current events notwithstanding permit.

Regards,

Eugene Chien,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of China

On the date agreed upon between both parties Air Force 3701, the airplane usually reserved for the President of China, would approach Tokyo. On board would be the Minister of Foreign Affairs along with a group of aides. Opting to give Japan a show of trust they wouldn't bring along security personnel and instead rely on Japanese authorities.

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Upon arrival Minister Chien would find himself welcomed by a honour guard composed of members from all five branches of the Japanese Armed Forces plus the Solar Guard. From there he and his delegation would be transported from the airport to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a Solar Guard convoy. Upon his arrival at the building he and Minister Tanaka would move to their office.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice Minister Chien, it is a pleasure to have a representative from China in Tokyo"

Sep 30, 2023
Eugene smiled at the Japanese woman who welcomed him so kindly. "The pleasure is all mine Minister Tanaka. I must admit I personally did not quite expect such a positive response to our outreach. Considering your government's past acceptance of the One China Policy as determined by Beijing. While we ourselves maintain our own One China Policy, it is still refreshing to have a formal welcome"

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Aya nodded as Eugene spoke. "Of course, while previous governments were inclined to appease Beijing, whether it was out of cowardice, greed, or the ill-conceived notion that our own past war crimes mean we should turn a blind eye to the ongoing human rights violations, President Mitsubishi is cut from a much better cloth. In fact she has even allowed me to commit to formally ending our recognition of the One China Policy." She said, pausing for a moment to make a more natural transition to a different topic. "While on the topic of East Asia, how does the Republic of China see the situation? Speaking for Japan I can say that we consider the PRC our greatest threat. Meanwhile we consider yourselves and the Republic of Korea our natural allies. In this I think there is much we can offer each other. As all three of us seek to establish our nations' security and position in the global order. We have already signed a treaty with Korea that provides for a great level of military, economic, intelligence and cultural cooperation and we are willing to sign a similar agreement with the Republic of China" She added, only to quickly move to the next step. "Provided you would be amenable to this I would also like to propose the opening of a JAF base inside your territory. Considering Beijing holds onto their desire to integrate you by force, such a base could deter them from aggressive actions and would allow for a much faster Japanese response if they did attack. We would also like to suggest a joint summit next month between Japan, Korea and China to establish some kind of Trilateral Military alliance. This is of course only if you and Korea have developed close relations" She said, finally finishing her 'speech'.

Sep 30, 2023
Eugene was surprised at just how far the Japanese were willing to go, he had anticipated covert cooperation, perhaps even secret military aid. But this. This was something else. This was a roadmap to achieving their ultimate goal. "First of all, when you return to Japan please extend our gratitude for President Mitsubishi's decision to formally recognize the Republic of China. Our ultimate goal remains what it has been for our entire existence. The establishment of a free and democratic system in all of China. Thus while our initial goal is the safety of our state and more importantly our people, ultimately we would like to bring our freedom and prosperity to the mainland through the reunification. If need be with the aid of military force. We are friendly towards Korea and are actually planning to reach out to them for the establishment of a formal alliance, much like we seek with yourselves. We would agree to such a treaty and also would welcome a base from your Armed Forces on our territory to deter any mainland aggression until we have gained the strength to resist them. To aid in this I would also like to request access to your military technology, if possible at the cost of manufacturing rather than with the additional fees international customers currently face"

Vladilena Milizé

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa