STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Restoration Referendum Passes

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiFlag014.png

Fijian Referendum Passes
Friday's vote restores Fijian's MonarchyBula! Queen Maari Wasawasa
FijiTurtle3.png

FijiFlag014.png

Maari6.png

The votes are in and Fiji has voted to restore the Monarchy. Queen Maari Wasawasa to assume power immediately.

Kamisese Mara with his administration are forming a transition team for her ascension to the newly established throne in Suva. Due to the lack of a constitution her current powers are absolute though she has expressed publicly that she will like to retain a majority of the current ministry including Josefa Mara, who is the minister of sugar and foreign affairs.

Queen Mara is seen with Langi Varae the minister of defense discussing a potential parade through all of Suva starting at the place of her birth.

The government has issued her an official title:

Queen Maari Wasawasa, Chiefess of Suva, Soul of the Sea

The Queens Current Ministry:

Minister for National Security and Defense: Langi Varea
Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs: Josefa Mara
Minister for Health and Medical Services: Kaali Turaga

Minister of Fisheries, Agriculture, Environment, Maritime Development, Waterways: Filipe Raiwalui

New Flag to Take Effect Immediately
FijiFlag014.png
The Soul of the Sea Banner

The Queen's Speech

Bula Fiji, my matavuvale (family),

I accept this crown as Queen Maari Wasawasa, Chiefess of Suva, Soul of the Sea!

I promise under great Kalou to uphold the peace and prosperity for the islands.
I have been told that the blood of the great chiefs flows through my veins... hundreds of years of honor and Fijian pride.
For one hundreds and ten years we have not had a monarchy, ours was stripped from us from the colonizers to the west.
We have not reestablished the monarchy of old.

I have been of the people, I lived the life of the people
We have all endured hardship, loss, and stood in confrontation with humanities worst.
We have survived coups and wars, political turmoil, dictatorships.
We have still always prospered as a peaceful isles, as peaceful people.
For this reason Fiji will be establishing a constitution that reflects the people's freedom
They will be able to elect a house of representatives that will govern local affairs.
The people of Fiji will be able to run for these offices regardless of social class
They will be able to obtain these offices through the support of their fellow countrymen.
The future is Fijian.

Vakacegu, Loloma, kei na dua na Moce e Baravi
(Peace, Love, and a Nap on the Beach)