STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Rhodesia message to Portugal

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Frederick Walsh, Foreign Minister of Rhodesia
To Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, President of Portugal

Subject - Opening of Bilateral Relations between Salisbury and Lisbon

Dear Mr. De Sousa,

On behalf of the Rhodesian Government I would like to respectfully request that Portugal recognize Rhodesia by releasing a statement similar to that publish in regards to The Republic of China. My country is more than willing to rekindle old ties in the form of exchanging ambassadors and constructing embassies between Lisbon and Salisbury.

Sincerely,
Frederick Walsh

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
PORTUGUESE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
Palácio de Belém , Calçada da Ajuda
1349-022 Lisboa (Portugal)

PRIVATE & ENCRYPTED
Subject: Opening of Bilateral Relations between Salisbury and Lisbon

His Excellency Frederick Walsh Foreign Minister of Rhodesia

It is known to me that Rhodesia, on the contrary of Taiwan, is recognized by most of the international community, if not all of it, since your independence from the United Kingdom, which I believe also recognized your independence. So I do not understand why your government considers your nation to be unrecognised. We would like to be given further explanation on this matter as to assess the situation fully before we come to a decision. Also we would like to recieve your opinion and answer on the following matters which are core ideals in the Portuguese Community and the Portuguese Federal Republic;

1. Relations with ISAF
  2. Your opinion on Racism
  3. Democracy & Freedom & Equality
  4. Opinion on the Global Assembly
  5. Your current nation ideals and motives
For example, Portugal values and believes in democracy, freedom and equality to be the core ideals of a vibrant and stable community and our way of live, we condemn and as disgusted on every way of Racism and usage of Slavery, like the Aparthied regime or the Nazi Regime. We repudiate any form of Authoritarian Regimes which put its civilian lives at stake.

Yours faithfully
Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa
President of the Portuguese Federal Republic

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From Frederick Walsh, Foreign Minister of Rhodesia
To Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, President of Portugal

Rhodesia has indeed been recognized by many nations but not all. do understand that we regard recognition as an essential requirement for diplomatic relations or at least that's what the bureaucrats in the foreign office like it.

We have no opinion regarding the existence of the ISAF as Rhodesia is not a member state. On the matter of racism Rhodesia is colourblind believing individual merit and work ethic to be of higher importance than something as arbitrary as skin colour or ethnic origins. My government has on several occasions issued statements against racial prejudice especially the kind practiced by South Africa.

Rhodesia supports the concept of liberal democracy in which the rights and liberties of all are held in high esteem while the authority of the state is limited to defense and arbitration. Equality rests squarely on the basis of opportunity there is no such thing as equality of outcome as that is determined by one's ability to succeed or fail trying once again on their own merit.

Rhodesia views the general assembly as being naive yet well intentioned in its pursuit of a free, just, and peaceful world. Believing it to be largely inefficient to pursue such aims as these.

Rhodesia is nation which prides itself on rugged individualism, hard work, and the stiff upper lip. our motives are based on the desire to improve our own lot and pursue a peaceful coexistence with foreign lands.

Sincerely,
Frederick Walsh

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II