STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Road to Peace?

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Multiple COBR Meetings and daily discussions taking place in relation to the war between the United Coaltion and Turkey has resulted in a push from the British Government that would see the establishment of peace, through the forced surrender of the Turkish Government. First Secretary Taylor Heart would be given the assignment within the cabinet to establish communications with the Turkish Leadership. Confined to his private office and calling an encrypted line, the call would be made to the highest authority in Turkey that was available at the time.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Given that the Presidential Complex was now empty and most government ministers under evacuation orders east where they had yet to set up command centers instead General İlhan Kılıç of the TAF would respond to the call within the Turkish Armed services headquarters complex. The line was under maximum level five encryption and monitored for any sign of foreign interference. The General was surrounded by top level aides and several other generals which were in communication with the presidential convoy at the moment so that when he was available the president could connect to the call.

”This is General İlhan Kılıç, what is your message?”

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Ah, General. Pleasure to speak to you." spoke the First Secretary, introducing himself. It wasn't common knowledge but the First Secretary actually served within the Armed Forces before becoming a political player, serving in the Falklands War and was a pivotal member of the strategy that took place there. "I would normally share some pleasantries but I feel like the situation is too dire to do that. Unfortunately I've got bad news. It's only a matter of time before your government has lost all grasp on control in Turkey and you'll be answering from your war crimes; but you know that. However, that isn't the reason for my call. My hope today is that we can, after having some discussions about it, end the war much quicker. It's not a threat, but I figure you would like to see your family at the end of the day and with on going air strikes, you never know which turn may be your last. Ending those air strikes garuntees you'll live another day, and hell, turning in the Turkish President would make you a hero in Turkey. Food for thought, perhaps. My question is, what are you willing to do for peace?"

Axis12

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II