STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Call to Italy

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Republic of Ireland representative, Dick Spring| Minister of Foreign Affairs calls Italian Foreign Affairs Office on a secure and private line.

"Good day my name is Dick Spring, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs with the Republic of Ireland I'd like to discuss setting up an embassy and establishing Visa rules with Italy. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

Lautaria

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
Prime Minister Gregorio di Fonti takes the call.

"Good morning, Minister, i'm the Head of Government of the Kingdom of Italy, Gregorio di Fonti, it's a pleasure to communicate with you. Like you, i'm completely interested in strengthening the bonds of trust and friendship between our nations."

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Mr. Gregorio di Fonti, it is so good to speak to you. The Republic of Ireland wants to strengthen the European Sphere of Influence. I wanted to discuss setting up an Embassy in Italy as well as accommodating an Ambassador here in Dublin. Once we do that I think discussing a Visa should be our next step."

Lautaria

Aug 12, 2020
"Pleasure is mine, Mr. Spring" Exclaims the Prime Minister.

"I consider that it's an important advance for international policy to strengthen communication and trust between our peoples, therefore, i solemnly accept the installation of embassies and visas, for the good of the European Community"

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Ireland offers a Standard and Free Irish Visa which includes showing Passport at custom which will grant a 30 day free travel of the country. An additional 30 days may be procured for free through your embassy and through our Department of Foreign Affairs. While in Ireland anyone on Visa must comply with all local law, if any law is broken then the Visa holder will be brought directly to their respective embassy for deportation at the expense of their home nation. If a Visa expires while the Visa holder is still in Ireland, they will be deported, again at the expense of their home nation. If this is something we can agree to I will update our Visa registry to include the Kingdom of Italy."

Aug 12, 2020
"It seems correct and completely fair to me, i have nothing else to add. ¡I accept the conditions!

Fervently exclaims the Prime Minister.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Fantastic news! We do however advise caution at this time while traveling to Ireland, due to current events. If you have any questions on our security stance you can contact our Ministry of Defence."

Aug 12, 2020
"Oh, in that case, i would like to contact the Minister... After all, for me, the Security and Defense are essential in a Nation..."

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"One moment while I transfer the call"

A beep would occur over the phone.

Boop. Boop. Boop.

Boop. Boop. Boop.

Boop. Boop. Boop.

"Hello this Seán Barrett, Ministry of Defence. How can I help you sir or ma'am?"

Lautaria

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa