STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Australia

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and Secure

To: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: Mary Robinson

Greetings on behalf the Republic of Ireland. We would like to formally invite the Commonwealth of Australia's Government to Dublin to inspect a building we have set aside to be as an Embassy for the Commonwealth of Australia. We hope to establish a good relationship and strengthen our relationships. The first topic I feel we should talk about after the Embassy is establish is that of Visas and Movement of Travel between our nations. I hope we can have a long lasting friendship and work alongside each other for years to come.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State
Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Australian Ambassador to Ireland, Edward Stevens, would head to wherever the Minister of State, Pat Rabbitte is. He would inspect the Embassy.

"Yeah thanks, nice building." He would leave the building, heading into a car to visit the Minister of State.

Upon arriving he would exit and shave Pat's hand.

"Mr. Rabbitte, nice to meet you."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Pat Rabbitte shakes the hand of Mr. Stevens

"Please to meet you Mr. Stevens."

As Mr. Rabbitte and Mr. Stevens then walk into the building.

"This facility has all the modern amenities and is yours to do what you like, Consider this facility a piece of Australia."

Owen

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Absolutely, how would you like to set up the Visa system and movement of travel Mr. Stevens?"

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well we've already established an ETA system for Irish citizens to be able to use. Currently our visa policies aren't really up for negotiation, we have a universal visa policy for every citizen who isn't Australian or New Zealander. If Ireland wished to give visa-free status to Australians that would be appreciated but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to reciprocate."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"This is fair, our standard system is a 30 day stay with passport, and may request and additional 30 days through the Embassy and proper government channels i.e. Foreign Affairs. Ireland allows Freedom of movement though Ireland while on Visa, any citizen visiting must obey all local laws, and if the Visa expires the citizen will be deported and placed on a 90 day travel ban to Ireland. None of your citizens will go to an Irish jail, if they are founded on any lawbreaking or expired Visa, they will be brought to your Embassy to be deported. If this sounds okay to you then I shall set this as our conditions."

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I believe our next piece of business should be about trade. Ireland exports: Pharmaceuticals, Machinery and equipment, Natural gas, Copper, Meats and Crops. If there is anything of interest perhaps we can arrange something."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa