STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Belgium

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and Secure

To: Kristopher Reensma

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: Mary Robinson

Greetings on behalf the Republic of Ireland. We would like to formally invite the Kingdom of Belgium's Government to Dublin to inspect a building we have set aside to be as an Embassy for the Kingdom of Belgium. We hope to establish a good relationship and strengthen the European Sphere of Influence. I hope we can have a long lasting friendship and work alongside each other for years to come.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Private and Secure

To: Pat Rabbitte

CC:
On behalf of The Kingdom of Belgium I shall accept your respective invitation to inspect a newly designated building for use by our diplomatic officials in Ireland's capital. Furthermore, I'd like to note that your country's foreign policy especially as it relates to the mutual prosperity and overall development could be of good use for Belgium at this point in time which is looking to expand its networks of trade and access Irish markets so as to provide for consumers in the Republic.

Sincerely,
Kristopher Reensma
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and Secure

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Excellent news! I feel as if our first order of business should be a discussion about Visas and Movement of Travel between our nations. How are your nations policy towards Visas and how might citizens of Ireland go about obtaining one?

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Private and Secure

To: Pat Rabbitte

CC:

Sounds, like a rather keen idea on your part. In fact for roughly two years now, my country's government has been experimenting and entertaining the idea of a common market federation with freedom of movement acting as a vital precondition for free and mutually beneficial exchange. Belgium, at this point in time is inclined to accept visas from all nations as being valid for up to 100 days with free automatic renewal upon expiration. To obtain a visa, applicants must submit a form via the post bearing their nationality, date of birth, age, and a surname, other than that we suggest that the applicants poscess a passport. Its a really simple poscess that is streamlined by immigration and customs for ease of travel in accordance with the liberal inclinations of the state.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and Secure

If that is what Belgium would like to do with their Visa for Irish citizens that will be fine. However our Standard and Free Irish Visa includes showing Passport at custom which will grant a 30 day free travel of the country. An additional 30 days may be procured for free through your embassy and through our Department of Foreign Affairs. While in Ireland anyone on Visa must comply with all local law, if any law is broken then the Visa holder will be brought directly to their respective embassy for deportation at the expense of their home nation. If a Visa expires the Visa holder will be deported, again at the expense of their home nation. If this is something we can agree to I will update our Visa registry to include the Kingdom of Belgium.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Private/Secure

To Pat Rabbitte, Minister of State
From Kristopher Reensma, Belgian Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Kingdom of Belgium is most pleased with this arrangement and shall be obliged to honour its agreement with The Irish Republic with respect to visas, passport procedures, and mutual free movement between the nations previously mentioned. I trust that soon our two nations will begin to see an influx of investments and plenty of tourism as well.

Sincerely,
Kristopher Reensma
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

This message is Private and Encrypted

CC:

I couldn't agree more. We hope to one day have Europe unified together, economically, free travel/movement, and combined arms. A unified Europe is a strong Europe. I feel that relationships like ours is just the stepping stones to a better future.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte,
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019

535px-Middle_coat_of_arms_of_Belgium.svg.png

Security Classification: CLASSIFIED

Encrypted by the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear Minister, I'm most pleased to hear of your agreement with our purposal for a union of customs and trade. We are confident that this shall in time serve as the foundation for a Europe with its eyes towards the bright horizons of a common tomorrow. As neutrals, Belgium and Ireland have the potential to better serve the Global Assembly's mandate upon the world stage.

Regards,

Kristopher Reensma
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Belgium

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

CC:

We completely agree, now only if we could get our neighbors to think like this. Ireland has undergone a large project to covert to Green Energy. We hope this will encourage other European nations and hopefully the world to do this as well. We all live on this planet and feel that this is a step forward to a better environment and peace. If possible perhaps we could arrange a meeting between European nations and offer a Union between our countries. The Irish Government has had this idea in mind for quite some time now and we feel now could be a good time to bring this to our Continent. We eagerly await your reply.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte,
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019

535px-Middle_coat_of_arms_of_Belgium.svg.png

Security Classification: CLASSIFIED

Encrypted by the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear Minister, it is the intention of the Marrissens administration to pursue a gradual transition to green energy by the year 1998, seeing as Ireland is in the midst of its own transition we are incline to voice our support for more eco-friendly domestic policies aimed at stemming the rising tide of climate change and global warming on the part of the Irish Republic. It is our hope that this will inevitably provide our European and African counterparts with a new found source of inspiration. I am prepared to host you and your nation's dignetaries in Brussels to discuss the possibility of forging a unified federation of European states.

Regards,

Kristopher Reensma
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Belgium

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

CC:

I accept this invitation. I have invited the delegates from Ukraine to join as well. I feel we should invite all the European Nations to this Conference so that we can hash out ideas and work together to a brighter future.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte,
Minister of State

Flying Damascas

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II