STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Romania

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

This message is Private and Encrypted

To: Romanian Department of Foreign Affairs (Kelly the Mad )​

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations​

CC:​

Greetings,
I am writing you today to establish Bilateral Relations between the Republic of Ireland and The Singular State of Greater Romania. We wanted to discuss embassies, visas, trade, and more. I eagerly await your reply.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Following Communications are Encrypted

We would be delighted to open communications with you.

Head of Foreign Affairs of Romania,
Amelia Grasu

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: Amelia Grasu (Kelly the Mad )​

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations​

Attachments: Visa/Citizenship, Visa/Citizenship Application

As you are aware you embassy in Dublin is located at 26 Waterloo Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. We only require the name of your Ambassador. Our Ambassador to Romania is Garret Kerry.

As far as visas to Ireland, you can find that in the attachments above, as well as the registration form.

As for trade, Ireland boast a large maritime shipping fleet, and offer the following products and tariffs:

1. Pharmaceuticals
2. Machinery and equipment
3. Natural gas
4. Copper
5. Meat/Crops

$2,500,000
$3,000,000
$5,000,000
$4,500,000
$800,000
If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Ambassador currently assigned to Ireland is Marta Radu. She is available at all times of the day and night. We have plenty of ports if you wish to arrange a trade deal.

Humbly,
Amelia Grasu

Hail Romania!

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: Romanian Department of Foreign Affairs (Kelly the Mad )

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Excellent, if we could get a list of your resources and tariffs, as well of a list of any Irish goods you'd like.

We also need a list of how many diplomatic staff, mission staff, and security staff you have at the embassy. We also require a list of any firearms that may be in the embassy.

As for us we currently have 20 mission staff, 30 mission staff, and 22 security staff. We would also like to arm our security staff with Sig Sauer P226s.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Irish department of foreign affairs,

Our exports are available at the end of this communication. We would be interested in trading for pharmaceuticals.

As for the staff of our Embassy, we currently have 12 mission staff, 14 diplomatic staff, and 5 security staff. Our security staff is armed with Heckler & Koch MP5s. We accept your proposal to arm your security staff.

EXPORTS:

1. Copper Ore- $1,000,000
2. Coal- $3,000,000
3. Petroleum- $1,800,000
4. Timber- $2,000,000
5. Textiles- $4,000,000

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

I we could procure Coal and Textiles from Romania, we can produce pharmaceuticals for your nation. If there is another resource you would like to take and make this an even trade with no tariffs feel free, if not we can make the deal work as is with tariffs.

Next will you be providing your own ships or would we be using only Irish Vessels. Also We will be shipping out of the Port of Cork. where will we be delivering and picking up supplies?

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"We would accept pharmaceuticals as well as meat and crops in exchange for Coal and Textiles. Ireland will handle the shipping to and from."

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Excellent Ireland will provide the vessels. As I mentioned earlier the shipment will leave from the Port of Cork. Which port are we going to be shipping to in Romania?

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Also it seems I over looked that you said your security staff has MP5s? If they are semi-auto only then they are fine to be in country, however full auto weapons are strictly illegal in Ireland. We would like to send a customs agent to your embassy here in Ireland to verify this.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Since it concerns you, yes these weapons are fully automatic. They are, more specifically, MP5Ks, the machine pistol variant. We take the safety of our people very seriously, but we have limited manpower. I'm sure you can make the exception of having a mere 5 of these weapons in the embassy? May I remind you that 30% of your embassy staff are armed, while only 16% of mine are? I feel we need more efficient defense weapons due to this imbalance. I'm sure you will understand when I deny your request to enter the embassy."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Need I remind you that even your staff are guest in Ireland and are not aloud to reject government officials in the Embassy on Irish soil. The building is leased not owned by Romania. Now then, our Customs Reprehensive will come by this afternoon to collect the illegal weapons, they will be sent back to Romania through a Diplomatic Package. The fact that you have so few security personnel is at no fault of ours, you are allotted 22 security personnel at the embassy. If you insist on causing issues then we can remove your embassy all together. Ireland will not succumb to idle threats.

P.S.
I caution you to think hard on your next decision.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Irish Department of Foreign Affairs (Drivindeath)

Subject: Embassy in Ireland

CC:

Fine. We cave to your requests to confiscate our weapons. We will be sending another 17 security personnel to the embassy armed with Zastava M76s and bump stocks, along with extra rifles for those already at the embassy. It has been a pleasure feeling this situation out.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Attachments: Irish Customs

Very well, they must come through customs, the weapons will be registered there. The bump stocks may be sent back, however I am unsure on the laws regarding that. If you have any questions as to what you can and can't bring to Ireland I have attached our Customs Office information. However I know there are special exceptions for diplomatic personnel.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Irish Department of Foreign Affairs

Subject: Embassy in Ireland (Drivindeath)

CC:

Very well. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
1604535125461.png

PUBLIC MESSAGE
The Irish Customs have deemed "Bump Stocks" to be an illegal item and will confiscate any and all that come through Customs. Any item deamed illegal or in violation will be confiscated and destroyed (Customs agents reserve the right to refuse any product). Further more for Diplomatic purposes, any nation is allotted 20 Diplomatic Staff, 30 Mission Staff, and 22 Security Personnel in the Republic of Ireland. Weapons to be held by Security personnel may only carry Semi-Automatic Weapons. Full Auto Weapons are strictly prohibited in the Republic of Ireland. Also no weapon shall exceed 7.62x39 caliber sized weapon. While in the Republic of Ireland, all foreigners are subject to Irish Laws with the exception of the Ambassador. The Ambassador has special Diplomatic Immunity. That being said if an Ambassador breaks any laws, their home government will be contacted and that Ambassador will be removed from the Republic of Ireland.

Lá maith,
Irish Tax and Customs

Kelly the Mad

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Howdy Drivindeath and Kelly the Mad

I have spoken with the rest of the Moderation Team.

Point 1: From what I can see, Romania does not operate the Bushmaster weapons that you are trying to use. In order for your country to be able to use the Bushmaster weapons, someone who does actually operate them would need to build them for Romania, and Romania would need to buy them. Therefor, Romania does not have these weapons.

Point 2: Ireland (Drivin) simply said that the weapons would be destroyed by his customs. He never RPed them after taking the weapons from your people, therefor Romania cannot RP that Ireland did so.

Point 3: I will be soft-deleting the associated posts that conflict with points 1 and 2 (this includes Kelly's posts, as well as Drivin's).

If either of you have an issue with this (or if I have made any mistakes), please file a support ticket and we will rectify them. I will now unlock this thread and y'all can continue roleplaying.

Best Regards,

Odinson
MODERATION TEAM

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa