STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Russia

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected by SIN Version 1995

"I do believe that a Non-Aggression pact is something we can all agree to in this stage. Do you perhaps have documentation prepared I can present to my government? Also, there is another matter I wished to discuss. It is the matter of Sweden. What is your opinion on their government?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted/Secret

"I do not have any paperwork with me currently, however I just received word that a diplomatic meeting will be taking place in Moscow. If it is acceptable I will present what I do have there. As far as the Swedish, Ireland has no diplomatic ties established with Sweden. Ireland is clearly closer with Russia, and with nations such as the UK, U.S., Ukraine, Poland, and Germany which we know to be in an 'observer member' status in the Nordic Counsel. Ireland doesn't hold a formal stance on Sweden however. We know them to be quite powerful and rich but not more than that."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected by SIN Version 1995

"Presenting it at our meeting is fine. It will be a good show of friendship between us. That will also be a good opportunity for both our nations to build ties that were not previously there."

"One should be careful in regards to Sweden. Their Foreign policy is very predator. They offer a hand in friendship while holding a knife out of sight. Recently we came to find that they were attempting to undermine us when they approached a nation we have very close ties to. They were unsuccessful of course, but it does show that one must be careful with them. I believe they smell blood in the water, and have sensed the power vacuum left by the United States. We must work together to ensure stability and peace in Europe."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted/Secret

"Very well, I will begin to plan my trip to Russia, and we will keep our eye on Sweden. I don't feel any personal threats from Sweden to Ireland, however with Ireland choosing to side with Russia it may paint a target on us, however I do want this to damage any relationship we currently have with Russia."

With that Mr. Spring would leave the embassy, plan his trip Russia and head to Moscow.

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien