STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI]: Message to United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Encrypted and Classified​
To: Jaime Gama, Minister of Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves
From: Brian Cowen, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Ireland
CC:

Greetings Minister of Foreign Affairs Jaime Gama,

I would like to begin the building of good relations both diplomatic and economic between the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves. It is our goal to build positive relations with the nations of Europe and to promote cooperation. Thus I would like to arrange for an in person meeting so that we can discuss the future. Possibly even establish trade relations between our nations. I am also interested in knowing what you think of the proposed European Union that the nations of Europe has been invited to discuss.

Best Regards,
Brian Cowen
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Ireland

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
To:
Brian Cowen
Republic of Ireland

Greetings Mr. Cowen,

We feel honoured for Ireland to extend its arm of goodwill onto Portugal, I must however inform you that at present the government is still occupied in the transition period from a Republic to a Constitutional Monarchy. However we can arrange a meeting today or at your earliest convenience with our Ambassador in Ireland to lay the groundwork and the foundation for our, hopefully, long term relations? We are very much interest in this proposal regarding trade, and I would also like to further extend this into exchanging of students for our top universities.

Kind regards,
Jaime Gama
United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Encrypted and Classified​
To: Jaime Gama, Minister of Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves Bruno
From: Brian Cowen, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Ireland
CC:

Greetings Minister of Foreign Affairs Jaime Gama,

It it my wish that the transition from Republic to Constitutional Monarchy in your nation is a smooth one with the popular support of the people. I am currently unavailable for a meeting, however we can provide Ambassador Finn Gilroy in my place for this meeting. We can host the meeting in Dublin and discuss all the mentioned matters. Ireland is of course most interested in such a student exchange.

Best Regards,
Brian Cowen
Republic of Ireland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa