STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROM]: Message to Great Britain

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to Great Britain
Encrypted and Secret

Government of Romania.png

Kingdom of Romania flag.png

To: MP Christopher Norris
Subject: Emerging from Isolation

Dear Christopher Norris,

It is with great honor that I send this message to you on behalf of the Diarchy of Romania.

For slightly over a decade, Romania has been in a state of isolation, but our new leaders have begun taking steps for Romania to re-enter the global stage. The co-rulers of King Cristofor and Queen Cosmina believe that the United Kingdom of Great Britain is a perfect nation to begin our emerge from isolation. The government of Romania hopes that Her Majesty's government are willing to help Romania achieve its goal by opening diplomatic relationships and trade routes.

Best regards,
Capuchehaie Ivan Giurgiu
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Diarchy of Romania

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:Capuchehaie Ivan Giurgiu
Cc:
SubjectRE: Emerging from Isolation
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Capuchehaie Ivan Giurgiu,

Thank you for your email, I am grateful to have received your message and intent of having Romania working with others, outside of an isolative state and into a global stage, it's something I would definitely welcome to witness and aim to have Romania and the United Kingdom perhaps cooperate closely. The unpredictable nature of many countries across the continents has led to many countries refraining from stepping out, so we would be very happy to open diplomatic relations with Romania and work on other methods of cooperation. I would like to discuss further on a phone call, if this is possible? This would help iron out plans for opening such relations and the probability of trade.

Kind Regards,
CNorris
Christopher Norris
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​
✉️Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to Great Britain
Encrypted and Secret

Kingdom of Romania flag.png

To: MP Christopher Norris
Subject: Emerging from Isolation

Dear Christopher Norris,

I am happy to hear that Great Britain is willing to establish such contact.

A phone call is indeed possible and I will begin one shortly after this message reaches you.

Best regards,
Capuchehaie Ivan Giurgiu
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Diarchy of Romania

Ivan Giurgiu would establish an encrypted line as to keep the phone call and what it contains secret and would dial the phone number given in the email.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Christopher Noprris, the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs happily accepted the call from his private office, the line itself encrypted. There was a short period of silence until the call fully went through "Good Afternoon" spoke the British Delegate, "Christopher Norris speaking, how are you today?" he begun with small talk, breaking the ice.. so to speak. In front of him was paper for notes of the meeting, and a glass of water which he'd occasionally sip throughout the call. Drawing silent to allow the Romanian Minister to respond.

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to Great Britain

"Good day, MP Norris. I am doing fine today, thank you. How are you?"

"I am happy to hear that Great Britain is willing to re-open diplomatic missions and trade with Romania. Is there anywhere specific you would like to begin?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I am doing well, thank you. It's a pleasure to finally speak with you.. emails only allow you to say so much" he chuckled. "It has been a while since a Romanian Government has extended it's hand on a more international level, a welcome change to be said. I'd like to begin just by discussing your plans in terms of foreign policy. Given the rise of the European Treaty Organisation, the issues surrounding the weather.. I'd just like to inquire as to your aspirations surrounding your country and your short and long term goals, if you don't mind me asking?"

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to Great Britain

"We must agree that the winter that has come to past certainly was a large factor to play in our emerging from isolation. As for our aspirations, Romania simply wishes to strengthen our economy and hopefully be able to build up our military to properly protect our people and our waters along with keeping the precious peace across our beautiful planet.

Our foreign policy encircles the beliefs that all are friends until proven not to be and that we should all aspire to continue to assure peace between all nations of the world."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Oh, that makes sense. It was a.. tough situation for everyone to face. It has definitely awoken my governments focus to look towards others, but also to remember to invest enough on our own country to handle such scenarios. All we can do is learn and move forward, I suppose. It's pleasant to hear of the peaceful intentions by your own government, though. What is your thoughts on the European Treaty Organisation? The trade group that's recently emerging between the Netherlands and UK; with the intention to of course get other European Trade Partners involved with."

@Jake

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to Great Britain

"I must admit that my country has not done much research on the ETO, we've been mainly focusing on nations themselves. Would you be so kind as to give me a quick overview of the Organization?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It's basically a union of countries that reside in Europe, or will be, that has coverage over Political and Economic affairs. It's focus is a trade organisation with elements of political interest for Europe itself.
Little bit more information can be found here.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II