STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROSM] Message to Norway

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
1671645047017.png

Republic of Serbia-Montenegro
Encrypted and Classified
To: Jonas Gahr Støre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Political Division, Republic of Norway Vaka
From: Vuk Drašković, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Serbia-Montenegro
CC: Jens Stoltenberg, Prime Minister, Republic of Norway

Greetings Sir Gahr
I hope I come to you at a good time, as you may see I have forwarded this message to the prime minister if he would like to weigh in on this debate Seeing the recent Grand European Summit did not invite the Serbian-Montenegrin Government to it, We were wondering if perhaps next time we could be given Viewership Rights or even membership in this meeting. We understand with recent Issues regarding the yugoslav break up you may be hesitant but we hope for a brighter future for serbia-montenegro and for europe as a whole. We hope you find this letter well and if you have any questions don't forget to ask

Kind regards,
Vuk Drašković
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Serbia-Montenegro

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

utenriksdepartementet-niva2-engelsk.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Vuk Drašković, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Serbia-Montenegro Mutmer
Cc:
Subject: Grand European Summit in Oslo.

Good Afternoon Mr. Drašković,

I have been forwarded your email sent to the Office of the Prime Minister. He is currently attending the Grand European Summit. I would like to personally apologize for not getting you an invite to the European Grand Summit sooner. I think our department has some initial confusion regarding the status of the Republic of Serbia-Montenegro with regard to your new government. Your nation is invited to the ongoing conference in Oslo. Multiple nations will be arriving late, so feel free to attend at your convenience. Norway will be providing rooms for up to 5 attendees from your nation with additional rooms being placed on reserve for any additional staff that will be needed. Any appropriate Government Minster may attend. We look forward to hearing from your delegation at the summit.

Jonas Gahr Støre, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Norway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa