STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RU]: Invitation

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Ambassador would also check into the hotel after the two DSS agents from the embassy that were accompanying him checked the room for "bugs". He had several changes of clothes as well as a couple of books to pass the time when he wasn't at the meetings. He was prepared for the international events to begin.
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted/Classified/Secret
Protected by SIN Version 1995

SM99 Mith Bumbum Bruno ManBear GingeOrCringe Jamie Dutchy Alex Odinson Drion J.Hyde Danny Naio90 JakeDorent The Leader’s Country Tuzi JJSmithJr Kelly the Mad Strix Jannah

With a majority of the guests having arrived and or on their way to arriving at the Hotel it was decided tat this was more then enough for the meetings to go on the next day. There would be no bugs or listening devices to be found in any of the rooms. Though it was not out of any sort of desire to respect the privacy of the attendants, not that this fact would be known to any of them. it was more that the FSB had yet to receive funding due to some behind the scenes politics that would be unknown to the attendents.

The next day breakfast would be served at the allotted time and place. The bar was to be open the entire day and early in the morning hotel staff were in a rush to get the conference room ready. A long table with more then enough seats for everyone with nice comfortable executive seats and a projector ready. Anyone with cell phones were given access to the still young cell tower network in Moscow.

The Russian attendants were confirmed to be
Minister of Internal Affairs Anatoly Kulikov
Minister of Finance Vladimir Panskov
Minister of Industry and Trade Vladimir Filippov
Minister for Economic Development Yevgeny Yasin
Minister of Science and Higher Education Dmitry Livanov
Minister for Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Vitaly Artyukhov
Minister of Energy Sergei Shmatko
Minister of Culture Aleksandr Avdeyev
Minister of Digital Development, Telecom and Mass Communications Igor Shchyogolev
Director of the Federal Security Service Vladimir Putin

The current meeting topics were:
1. The establishment and reaffirmation of diplomatic missions and ties.
2. The establishment and reaffirmation of trade and commerce.
3. Establishment of non aggression and mutual assistance pacts.
4. The possibility of forming a intergovernmental military alliance in light of recent incidents.
5. Discussion of multinational projects including renewable energy and the possibility of an International Space Station.
6. Regulation of international adoption, human trafficking prevention and prosecution
7. Guidelines for repatriation of plundered or looted cultural artifacts
8. Discussions on current and recent events and how they effect the international community.
9. Discussion of foreign and internal policies as well as goal pertaining to those.

The general idea laid out in the schedule pamphlet being that the first 4 topics were all related to one another and could be discussed equally on the first day.

Vladimir Putin would be found waiting outside the room of the US Ambassador as if he had been waiting for him early in the morning."Ambassador. You have not met me directly before." he would say in a neutral and calm tone."My name is Vladimir Putin. I wanted to have a quick word with you on our way to breakfast." he said speaking entirely in Russian not portraying what was on his mind on his face what so ever.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Whomever this Vladimir Putin character was, he had "KGB" written on his forehead... or at least former KGB. Ambassador Olegovich had spent time in the FBI during the Cold War, but he never had a taste for being in foreign intelligence. Once the cold, stoic man introduced himself the ambassador cracked a small smile and replied to him in Russian.
"It's nice to meet with you.... Director Putin?" he responded in Russian.
"I think I saw your name on the itinerary," he noted as he looked back at the two DSS agents, and silently motioned for them to give the two men some space as they walked to breakfast. The agents didn't follow directly behind, and instead stayed far enough away to give the men some conversational privacy.

"How can I help you, Director?" he asked as he buttoned his jacket and made his way down the hallway with Putin.
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"I want to know the intentions of the United States in regards to Russia's Sphere of influence." Putin said directly and stoically as he glanced to the Ambassador."There are those that believe that our two nations can be friends and allies. Like President Yeltsin. He wants nothing more then to befriend the United States and drive us forward to having living standards just like the US> There are those that are more skeptical of this." he said as he continued to walk with a swagger and confidence. His right arm held rigidly while he let his left arm swing freely all with a very confident and large gate."The previous American administration did two things to draw this skepticism. Interfere in internal Russian affairs during the 1995 coup attempt at the request of Mikhail Gorbachev. Secondly when the United States failed to deal with Iraq and Saddam's regime there." he said looking forward."While the current administration has it's own goals no doubt, the first incident makes people here wonder about the exact interests the current administration might have with us. Due to the second incident, it makes some wonder if the United States can be a reliable partner. We have had those try and fail to undermine us in our sphere of influence recently, so forgive me if I am coming off poorly." he said though not coming off as embarrassed or anything, but merely stating it as a formality.

Odinson

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Australian Ambassador Thomas would arrive with two AFP officers by his side. He'd apologise if he was late and shake any hands of guests, taking a seat awaiting for the meeting to begin. He'd read over any notes that was laid out on the table.

HeadlessSeeker

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

Ambassador Olegovich continued to slowly walk with Director Putin. He listened to what he had to say, and made sure that no one else was nearby or listening as he started to respond.
"Director," he said, "this entirely depends on what Russia's intentions are, and what Russia considers its sphere of influence... I think that sometimes it can be helpful to give examples that include extremes, so bare with me:

"If the Russian Federation wishes to restore the Soviet Union through force, and forcefully subjugate all of the CIS states, then I think it would be difficult for anyone in the world to just watch that, if we've learned anything from World War 1, World War 2, and the Cold War. On the other hand, if you are simply wondering if the United States intends to continue the Cold War and cause trouble for Russia in the CIS states, then the answer would be 'no', or at least we don't want to, but we can if Russia chooses that to be the route that we should both take. The Gore Administration presently does not see Russia as an enemy, or even necessarily as an advisory. I'm of course just an ambassador," he said dryly, "but as far as I know, Russia has done nothing overtly aggressive to the United States, and I believe the administration has yet to do anything to be overtly aggressive to Russia.

"We could save a lot of trouble, money, and lives if we decide to work together. And by work together, I don't necessarily mean we have to walk into the Global Assembly chamber while holding hands, but perhaps respecting each other's 'areas of influence', as you may put it, and working together to keep things stable... But that doesn't mean that either of us would tolerate the other annexing their respective area of influence - that would make what the real situation is, quite clear. While President Gore and President Clinton were friends, I think you would see President Gore is a very different man."

The Ambassador checked his gold watch and saw that they still had time.
"Our countries could do a lot to benefit each other. I imagine there's probably a surprisingly large amount of things that we could agree and work together on. But it takes two to tango, Director."
Olegovich found it interesting that Putin didn't ask him if America trusts Russia, but decided not to bring it up.
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"There are some who are already nostalgic for the Soviet Union." Putin would say looking to the Ambassador. "It's collapse is regrettable, as we lost a great deal when is all fell apart. But, do not mistake this regret and nostalgia for ambition. Those who want to go back are foolish. The only way is forward."

"You will find that Russia has no plans for forcing in place a new Soviet Union. So no need to ready orders of Stinger Missiles." he joked before moving on. "You are right that we could save much time, money and lives if we focused on working together. If you do not intend to undermine us in our sphere of influence, and indeed do not wish to provoke us then I see no reason why this cannot happen."

"If we are to work together then it will have to be as equals. I have found that the partners we have attempted to court in America so far have mistaken our interest in them as weakness. Do not make the same mistake. I have no doubt you know which nation I am referring to yes?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Equals also make wonderful adversaries... I guess it really depends on how much we can find that we agree on," he said.
"I'm afraid I do not know who you are referring to..." he said mildly curious. "My government isn't looking to drag on the Cold War for another 30 years in the hopes that this might all end in some kind of war that kills half the planet's population. Working together would be much more beneficial... I'm just not sure what exactly you consider your sphere of influence, and what you consider our sphere of influence. I imagine that we define that much differently.. But I suppose that is for men who are higher ranking than us to decide," he said.
HeadlessSeeker

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020

PRIVATE - ENCRYPTED - CLASSIFIED
Russia

The Yugoslav President and his entourage would be called back to Serbia. They would extend their apologies to their Russian counterparts. The President has been away for too long and now has other matters to attend to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs