STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RusAr] Call to Russia

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The RusAr Commercial Manager would make a private call to the designated russian liaison for RusAr affairs.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted/Private/Classified
SIN Version 1995

"Hello, this is Grachyov Aleksei (Alyosha) Makarovich at the Minister of Industry and Trade. How may I help you today?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Mr. Makarovich, thank you for taking my call. I won't keep you away from your duties for long. The purpose of this call is to check some orders we have received... from Romania. We understand that the situation in that country is rather unstable in relation to some neighbours and a conflict might be on the horizon. We have sold equipment to Romania before, but that was before the information of a possible armed conflict. With a new order just received, we wanted to have your clearence before proceding with the sale.

We will give you access to the order for you to review.
"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
SIN Version 1995

"I see. Well, let me put you through to the Minister after I let him know what this call is about. Can you ready the order for review?"

The call would go to hold before being after a few minutes transferred to the Minister's Phone.

SIN Version 1995

"Hello, this is Minister Vladimir Filippov. Romania is looking to put in orders you say? Hold off on that for the moment. We are currently seeing about the situation ourselves. Just tell them there has been an issue processing their order and it will be resolved... soon. What did they order?"

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Manager would patiently wait, and continue once he was connected to Minister Filippov on a private line.

"Minister, yes, I have sent you copies of the received order . We are talking of some SAM systems and self propelled mortars.

Yes, no problem. We will put the sale on hold.. dsicretly . Please let us know if there are any new developmetns on this issue.
"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
SIN Version 1995

"They can have the 2S4 Tyulpan. But the S-300 we don't want used against us. We have two options. Either say you are unable to get the parts to assemble the s-300 at the moment, or we put a kill switch in it. Romania is too volatile to entrust with a S-300 so close to us. Offer them something more... dated. Like the S-200, specifically the S-200VE "Vega-E" (SA-5b)."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Understood. We will offer them an older model of the S-300, as suggested by you. We will keep you posted on their decision."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
SIN Version 1995

"Change of plans. Due to the situation in Romania, I have been informed that we will be taking up this entire matter personally. Unfortunate that it has come to this, but it seems that Romania is likely to burn anyone associated with them."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"No problem, we have not yet replied to Romania anyway. You will find the contact information directly in the order form I previously sent you. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance."

With everything settled, the manager would politely end the call.

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa