STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RUSSIA] Meeting with the British

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018

Continuation of: http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/topic/30620071/1/#new
Once inside the middle vehicle, the convoy would speed off towards the meeting location not stopping at any red lights. Dmitry would be waiting at the bottom of the steps for the Deputy Prime Minister, he quickly ushered to his vehicle opening the door himself for the Deputy before speaking “Welcome to mother Russia Mr Gibbs, please do follow me! Can I get you anything?” He’d pause and wait for an answer before speaking again “My condolences for the terrible happenings that have happened in Britain! I know it may not mean much with our terrible past but if there is anything Russia can do to help combat this new day in age terrorism, please let me know”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Deputy Prime Minister exited the vehicle, smiling towards Dimitry "Pleasure to be here!" he spoke with much optimism. The relationship between Russia and Britain has been strained severely over the last decade, but the new Russian Government, in combination with the more recent British Government offered opportunities for reconciliation. "A glass of water would be much appreciated." he smiled, before falling silent as condolences was offered, gently nodding. "Thank you, we're recovering and intelligence services are working to locate the issue. Terrorism had been of huge quantities in the past, we had thought the world had gotten past the worst of it. Let us hope it's not a resurgence. But thank you for your support. But, let us try to look positively to the future." he resumed his smile. "How are things going here in Russia? Under your new government?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
An aide would bring in a glass of water for Deputy Prime Minister, "The pleasure is all mine! If there is anything Russia can do with support or anything relating to these terrible offences then do please let us know. You have our full support regarding this, terrorism needs to be rid of for good!" he paused taking a sip of his drink before continuing "Things are looking up! The past administrations are nothing just a mere speck of dust now. The civilians are happy with the way are things are heading, relations are looking up with nations that we previously would have had no connection with under the previous administrations. Take this meeting for example, I don't believe under previous administrations this would have happened in a long time, this means one thing for us! The step in the right direction! How are things in Britain?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Like yourself, things are going in the intended direction. Aside from the attack, that is. But the government under Mr Bourne is looking positive with a continued presence in the European Treaty Organisation, and of course, we remain close to our allies within ISAF. For the next two years, our focus will be directing on continuously building effective relationships with others. There are so many unstable governments that tend to collapse in a short period of time, as opening relations with countries can be wasted if that occurs and we find ourselves repeating the same meetings but with new leaderships. We are hopeful to focus and support countries before this can occur.

Nonetheless, things will continue to improve, I hope. I too hope to see your new Russian government making a positive step forward in stability, it's proving much more approachable just in your first few months." smiled the Deputy Prime Minister. "I would like to know your thoughts on the current Brazilian Government? I'm not sure if you've had any crossings with them. But we tend to be the forefront of their verbal attacks and hostile to anyone that doesn't give them exactly what they expect. Even threatened Sweden as they wouldn't provide military jets."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Dmitriy would simply nod in agreement with the British Deputy Prime Minister before speaking “Thank you! Our aim is to keep Russia approachable no matter what the situation! It’s my understanding that Russia has been a bit of a terror in the past but no more, Russia wants what everyone else wants! Peace and rid of terrorism both internally and externally!” He paused before speaking again about Brazil “Well Brazil are a tricky one, we’ve had one in counter with them as it wasn’t a positive one I must say. They ‘demanded’ equipment of us that a previous administration sold to them before hand and we politely reused due to national security and then they simply just ended communication with us and haven’t heard nothing since

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Deputy Prime Minister for Britain smiled, "I am pleased to hear of your focus on been approachable. This is something, not just past Russian Governments, but governments globally neglect these days." he'd chuckle lightly. "I know a few governments effected by Brazil's... um.. childish demeanour. I'm sure it will come back and bite them. Nonetheless, I just hope it doesn't erupt into further tensions. At this rate, South America is dominated by the likes of Argentina who is an evident supporter of the Brazilian Government. They're unpredictable, but I guess it's best that they're left to fend for themselves.", Sebastian slightly shrugged.

I would also like to raise the prospect of a free trade agreement between the United Kingdom and Russia which would eliminate any tariffs, promoting and encouraging the exchanging of goods. We have a template which could be used to be filled out, and we're happy to make any adjustments if this is something you would be keen on entering? All we would need to know is the current tariff charge you insert on orders out of Russia, and if you have any other amendments you'd like to see?"

The Draft of an FTA would be handed over to Dimitry.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Dmitriy would nod his head in agreement with regarding the Brazilian statement before continuing “Russia would love to have a free trade agreement with Great Britain! Our current tariffs are 20% however we drop these tariffs depending on the nation! I do believe because of the past actions of the russian administrations we are willing to drop all tariffs for Great Britain, to show that we can make amends on such topics”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Free Trade Agreement would be amended, and then handed over to the Russian Representative; "Amended to add in your tariff charge, does this all look suitable for you? If so, all it requires is you to sign it off then we ought to be good to go." smiled the Deputy Prime Minister.

Handed Document

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Dimitry would grab his fancy pen and sign on the dotted line while nodding his head while reading over it again once more.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, thank you" smiled the British Delegate, "It's a great moment when both Russia and Britain can, on mutual terms, agree to a Free Trade Agreement which sparks a significant step forward in relations.", Sebastian paused for a few moments, pondering over his notes. "I don't believe I have much else on my agenda. Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“It sure is indeed! What is your current view on the Australian Government and current acts? Would it be possible for the Russian Federation loan or lease a Heavy Lifter? We’re hoping to assemble a Quick Reaction Rescue team to move the Russian and Injured Polish delegation from Australia”

@Jamie

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Ultimately, Australia hasn't broken any laws in accordance with the Global Assembly, and they're entitled to prevent the presence of weapons in my opinion. With that in mind, Britain did hand them over. Nonetheless, I do understand the world reactions. I do believe that shots were fried when the Polish Staff aimed weapons towards Australian Law Enforcement, which is definitely not supported and actually reaffirms why Australia would have outlawed weapons if it gives embassy staff the ability to do that. The Royal Air Force would be able to commit an aircraft to remove any personnel from Australia but we would need authorisation from the Australian Government.

Please note that we do not support any violence at all. The situation has been taken out of proportion and countries, if in opposition, ought to have closed embassies. Not run around as if smuggling weapons like the Polish delegation."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"I totally agree with you. We just need to get an aircraft to remove the Polish Ambassador who is currently hurt and his family along with the Russian Ambassador and his family after the closure of the Embassy."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Is this something you would like to communicate with the Australian Government about? Or possibly if you wanted to invite them to the call? Ideally we'd want them to approve of an RAF Aircraft landing in Australia to return the Russian Ambassador.. and of course any Polish Delegates if the Polish Government request or agree. My focus is the de-escalation of this whole situation, and that could begin by ensuring those there are home. Although I do not believe any travel arrangements will be an issue, in fact, I'm even more sure the Australian Government would allow the use of private airlines for delegates to leave the country if they desire. I doubt they would hold them against their will."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“The Australian Government has allowed a Russian Aircraft to land so no need for your assistance but thank you kindly for allowing such request! Would britain be up opening up trade routes?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, I'm glad to hear of their approval.

As to trade, we would be very pleased to see potential trade routes between Britain and Russia. Some of the highlights of our own exports surround Mechanical and Electric Machinery, Cars, Medicinal and Pharmaceutical products. Is there anything in this list of particular interest to support your economy? Something we'd be looking to purchase, or exchange in trade, would be oil and natural gas if this is something you'd be happy to offer? Ideally from Russia we're looking to really expand our importing of oil so I am sure we could come to some arrangement?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Great! Of course we would need to register any trade routes. Means of transport, I'd suggest via the sea, as our primary trade hub at the moment resolves around Portsmouth. Where in Russia would you propose be the.. 'destination' so to speak? Additionally, Interval of routes is something we'd need to discuss. Given the proximity of Russia, we could possibly aim for daily, or weekly? If there is any preference on your side?" he asked curiously. "As well, means of transport, perhaps Britain could put forth the transport of vehicles into Russia, then a Russian Merchant Ship delivers the oil to the UK?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“We can transport the oil where you need it to be? If it needs to be in Scotland we will transport it to Scotland!

Weekly seems fine to me! We are more than happy to acommendate your needs for the oil and natural gas for the vehicles!”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"As mentioned, we'd like it delivered via the Portsmouth Hub. From there, it'd be distributed across the United Kingdom as required. Just to confirm the routes:

Trade Route A:
Route:
Portsmouth to... need to know where in Russia it'd be delivered to
Cargo: Cars
Interval: Weekly
Vessel: MV Hollens

Trade Route B:
Route:
Requires Location in Russia to Portsmouth
Cargo: Oil
Interval: Weekly
Vessel: Need to know name

If you could confirm the missing information. I trust you would be able to register route B via the International Trade Registry?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II