STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RUSSIA] Meeting with the British

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Certainly! We would be looking at receiving and sending the oil from the Port of St Petersburg"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Great! We will work on establishing our trade route. In the meantime, is there anything more you'd like to discuss from your side? Unfortunately I think my agenda has got to the bottom of the list." he'd smile lightly.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“No I believe everything has been covered! It’s been an honour to have you here in Russia and I hope we can move forward with our relations at another time!”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, thank you for your hospitality and discussion, I do feel, and I hope this is mutual, that we have had a rather progressive meeting." He'd offer to shake the Russian Delegate before beginning to depart for the UK.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“I totally agree! Hopefully we can progress our relations in the future” he’d shake the mans hand before showing the British out where an awaiting convoy would be waiting to take him back to the Airport