STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Russia]: Message to Sweden

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“That is good to hear! What would Sweden like to exchange or trade?”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Sweden has huge iron and steel industries alongside motor vehicles and parts - perhaps we can start in these regions and develop our trade as time goes on? I strongly believe we can manipulate trade in the Baltic to benefit our nations potentially in the research and development field.”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“Definitely! Russia would welcome the parts while we can offer you a number of things like Natural Gas, Petrolum, Metals, Chemicas and Medical Instruments”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Fantastic, were definitely in need of petroleum, natural gas and chemicals - the medical instruments will go towards our future infrastructure developments and the metals will help our steel and iron industries. Are you aware of any tariffs in place within the Baltic? Should these vessels expect pushback from Poland, being at the forefront of the Baltic Sea?”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“I don’t believe there are any tariffs in place at the moment in the Baltic region, however you have my word there will be no problems with Swedish ships heading to and from Sweden”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Excellent, likewise with Russian ships on the provision that were made aware of the names of your merchant ships - border security is taken fairly seriously as you can expect with criminal imports and immigration. Naturally there’s no tariff for any Russian vessels coming to Sweden. I’m sure our relationship will thrive with this agreement.

Are you aware of the type of freight vessel you offered to produce for Sweden? Just so we can plan ahead - I fully intend to increase the number of vessels travelling to and from Russia and expansion of the Swedish Merchant Navy is one of our top priorities.”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“Certainly” he’d pause getting a few pieces of paper before handing them over “SA-15 Multipurpose Cargo Vessel and Sevmorput Class Container Vessel”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Oh wow, these are gorgeous.”

Stefan smiles, taking note of the vessels and continuing with conversation.

“I would like to talk about the military, whilst we’re on the topic of the Baltic and throw an idea into the ring. Naturally we’re going to need to grow our friendship before we form any sort of military agreement and of course Sweden is going to need to increase our assets in that field... my view is to eventually form a Baltic Sea Rapid Reaction Force, in which we agree to regularly patrol the area in unison.

This is just an idea to take away with you, perhaps start structuring and/or producing naval vessels to this effect and Sweden will do the same... then eventually we can sign a formal agreement.”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“That sounds very interesting, I’m sure the Russian Federation can arrange for some vessels from the Baltic Fleet and I’m sure we can arrange units from the Airforce and Army as well”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“It’s all foreplanning at this stage as we don’t have the military assets to put in place, but if we start preparing for such a taskforce then we’ll be ready to go once Sweden has the required playing pieces...”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“We have most of our personnel into place it’s just, completing or producing the equipment for us. But if you do need help with any aspect of defence do sure to let us know”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I very much appreciate that, we have no threats at present that we need to be aware of - but it's good to know we have support should it be needed.

Is there anything else on your agenda that you wish to discuss?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“That would be all from us as well, it has been an absolute honour to visit your county and naturally a pleasure to meet you in person”

A hand is offered to tie the knot in bilateral relations with Russia.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
A hand was returned by both the Foreign Minister and the Prime Minister “there is a convoy waiting to take you back to the airport. It’s been an honour having you here and hopefully we can progress our relations further down the line”

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The Swedish delegation, once showing respect to the Russians, would return home via chartered airline. The media would be informed of successful discussions between two Baltic states promoting the safety of local trade and tourism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II