STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Rwanda] Message to South Africa

bubba_teh_writer

The Ethiopian Federation
Oct 20, 2019
An email from honorable Chancellor of the Democratic State of Rwanda to the leader of South Africa and their National party, Pieter Willem Botha.

"To Peter William Brotha, the gracious leader of the nation of South Africa,
Recently, we have experienced a true ideological reawakening. As our people come out of poverty everyday, and we grow older as a nation, we find ourselves latching to our tradition and culture more and more. We find that our governments hold similar viewpoints and goals. What we are saying is that if we want to make a better world that we can have our people sleep peacefully in, we need to work together and build relations with our governments. May we set up a private conference? Date and topic would be discussed in private of course, but we think this would be best for both of our nations, especially for growth of the African continent."

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

"Dear Mr. Kagame

I'm grateful for you reaching out, I thought our ideological differences may have been a roadblock to any cooperation but I'm glad to see you're prepared to be one of our neighbours who doesn't see the need to meddle in our internal affairs. I'm currently conducting two state visits with Vietnam and Zaire, but I will be happy to book you in after they have departed. My condolences go out to your nation for the recent genocide in the past year, but my congratulations to the Rwandan Patriotic Front for defeating that tyrannical government and establishing yourselves as the government. In the mean time, we would suggest reaching out to your neighbours, Zaire, despite their support for the former Rwandan Government, to establish a meaningful relationship with them. That way we can truly make Africa a peaceful place and defeat the Communist parasites on the continent.

Kind Regards,
Pieter Willem Botha,
State President of the Republic of South Africa."