STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Saudi Arabia/United Kingdom - Call

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Marshal Fayyadh Al Ruwaili of the Saudi Arabia Armed forces would make an immediate call to the British Government to discuss the Blocking of Saudi Arabia Combat jets and the British Oil Supply.
Jamie

• Wow
Reactions: Zak

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Intrigued by the call, especially with the tensions occurring and the mention of the blocking of military products, First Secretary Taylor Heart would take the call. Based on the lack of encryption, it was assumed their discussion was able to be public therefore it would remain open from the British side too.
Clearing his throat prior to speaking, "Good Afternoon, how may I help you?" he asked politely.

VBCFan

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
“This is Marshal Fayyadh Al Ruwaili of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I’m pleased we could finally speak today after the last few months without communication between our two esteemed governments, especially in this turbulent time. Which leads me to my first question Mr. Taylor, why was a recent Saudi Arabia Request for the production of an advanced fighter aircraft blocked? We presume that the British government does not hold any grievances with us and previously in the last few decades our two governments have worked closely together in order to ensure stability in the Middle East. But yet after years of productions agreements and the British Government allowing for the domestic production of various weaponry we have been informed that our production has been blocked and I would just like to request a reason for this action. Surely we haven’t don’t anything to hurt the British Government, yes?”
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Ah yes", there was a short pause as the files were brought from his case onto his desk, specifically two which relates to blocked productions for Saudi Arabia "I believe your call then relates to the Eurofighter Typhoon, and Tornado. The Typhoon is something that is licenced and protected by the United Kingdom, and will be entering service with us in the coming years. Due to its, advancements, we will not be exporting the product. At least, not yet. The Tornado is a separate case that has two reasons, the primary reason is that it is managed to Nexus who sell the Tornado, and want all sales to go through them. So the Tornado is exported, but directly through the supplier.

Secondly, the military movements in the Middle East are concerning, especially because the reason affairs with Turkey are showing to be aggressive. From the shooting down of an airliner, to now moving military in place to go against Israel. Their actions are concerning, and naturally, your support of them just raises questions about your desire for peace over conflict. You may not have done anything to hurt the British Government but if our jets were going to be sold, knowing your involvement, especially if it did break out into war and innocents died as a result, it would be on our head."

VBCFan

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II