STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

SERBIA | 1999 Serbia and Russia Conference

Smugs1909

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2019
PRIVATE, ENCRYPTED, CLASSIFIED

DIPLOMATIC COMMUNICATION, DIPLOMATIC COMMUNCATION METHODS

From the Foreign Minister of Serbia,
To the Foreign Ministry of Russia,

Dear Minister,

The Provisional Government, under our President Mr. S. Milosevic, has instructed me to enter into a private communication, on behalf of my president and state to make the following acknowledgements, under the international norms and willfullness of the nations of the world, with his counterpart in Russia.

Pending an approval of messages exchanged on behalf of Russia, to accept this message and to accept any other messages within this relation in posterity, we hereby seek to enter into diplomatic talks.

We would specifically like to improve political, economic and military relations. We believe that Serbia and Russia are natural allies and not so distant peoples.

We hereby invite Russia to send a delegation to Serbia, within the coming months of 1999, to arrive to Serbia where several topics will be negotiated.

We hope that upon approval of the agreed terms of such a conference, we can also discuss ways of ratification.

The premises of this conference are listed below.

A) Reduction of trade tariffs or their complete suspension or removal, in certain or all trade sectors.
B) Financial and treasury cooperation and exchanges, in areas and for reasons agreed.
C) To enter into military partnership, whereby we want to ensure we see eye on the possibility of having joint military exercises, military unit exchanges and stationing duty, and finally military industrial partnership with possibility of research and technology exchange.
D) Eased or suspended citizen movement regulations between our two countries.
E) Strategic agreements on industrial and agricultural exchange.

We are ready to discuss all other points highlighted by the Russian party.

We hope that you will warmly receive this communication.

We are ready to accept a reply.

From the Serbian Foreign Minister, on behalf of the Serbian President,

Minister (n/a generic for now).

Belgrade, Serbia

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message to the Republic of Serbia
Private & Encrypted

To: Minister (n/a generic for now)

Dear Minister Generic,

It is always a great thing to hear from a fellow Slavic nation.

I believe Russia's ambassador to your nation, Valery Yegoshkin, will be a more than fitting choice to discuss anything that your government has in mind. Simply give me the location of this meeting alongside the date and time and I'll make sure to forward it to Ambassador Yegoshkin so that she can prepare herself.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Empire

Smugs1909

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa