STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

~~|Should Brazil Support the LGBTQ+|~~

Should Brazil support LGBTQ+

• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Sam Jinn

Brazilian Republic
Feb 23, 2023
I need your suggestion guys, whether my country, Brazil, should support and recognize the LGBTQ+ community or not. If yes, then say it how it will be beneficial for the country, and also why. It is actually said that LBGTQ is a sin in the bible.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Sam Jinn, Generally you should make posts like this in the internal Development page, you could make a post where the Brazilian congress is debating whether to approve LGBTQ+ rights and then make a poll where the outcome would be the hypothetical percentage for who voted for which stance in the Brazilian Congress. Overall, it’s up to you to make decisions as you control Brazil and it’s policy and other users could have mal intent, additionally this question may be divisive for the forum.

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Yes and the Holy See will back you as long as you don’t try to force us to do the marriges. We will not object at all for you doing them as civil ceremonies though. By the way do you want to host the South American Patirarch? (If so hit me up, he doesn’t have a home base yet.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadebecoolwoof