STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Singapour] Call to Japan

Jun 14, 2019
This call is going through a private and ENCRYPTED line
Lee Hsien, prime minister of Singapour, pick the phone and start calling through a direct line to his counterpart in japan, Shinzō Abe

Last edited:

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
The line would be made private and encrypted before PM Shinzo Abe would answer the call. 'Greetings Prime Minister Lee Hsien. How are you doing?'
@Pj123

Jun 14, 2019
Im doing fine for now, putting everything up, i think you know what im talking about. I called to debate an important question: the military protection of our small nation. Due to our small numbers, in the case of an attack we have very few possibilities of survival, and we think that Japan would benefit greatly from what we have to offer, as like its well known, our City-state is one of the most technological advanced nations on Earth, and, may I say it, one of the most important trading centers in Asia, for not saying the world

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
Japan is more than willingly to help to protect Singapore. While we are setting up a plan to protect and help you with building up your defense forces. In the mean time do you have any proposals/request that we can add in the plan?

@Pj123

Jun 14, 2019
Its an honor to discover that such an honorable nation would want to defend our neutrality. To seal this declaration, we would like to buy you 50 units of your Mitsubishi F-1, as our airforces are pretty lackluster

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
The total price for the 50 F-1's would be 1,500,000,000$
The production will begin once the funds have been transfered to Japan
@Pj123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa