STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Korea]: Invitation to Australian Defense Force Academy

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

Korea Military Academy

574 Hwarang-ro, Gongneung 2(i)-dong, Nowon-gu

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

To James Choi, Ambassador to the Australian Embassy in Seoul,

It goes without a doubt that the Australian Armed Forces are among the best at the world. They consistently hone their craft, choosing to be the best at their field and never settling for less. However, it's clear that this is a result of a trickle down effect from the prestige and honor of the officers of the Australian Army, Navy, and Air Force. For that very reason, we hope to extend an invitation to your government. With the coronation of King Ryu Min-Ki, he has decreed an overhaul of a long complacent armed forces, an armed force that is under the danger of a very aggressive neighbor to the North. Given our historical relationship with each other, where 17,000 brave Australians traveled to the cold, hostile regions of Korea to fight alongside, we believe that we are more closer than siblings and hope to foster this relationship.

We hope that the Australian Defense Force Academy has the facilities to foster a number of our cadets, three from each branch in the Royal Korean Armed Forces. These cadets are among the best and brightest that the Kingdom has to offer and we hope that you will accept them and train them to the best of your ability, so they can learn from your excellent soldiers and return home to in turn become officers in the Royal Korean Armed Forces and bring our forces to become par with yours.

Many thanks. For your convenience, we have attached a list of the cadets that we believe are the best we have, along with psychological reports and recommendations.

Signed,
Brigadier General Choi Byung Ro
Superintendent of the Korea Military Academy, Korea Air Force Academy, and Korea Naval Academy
85px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.svg.png

Wisdom, Integrity, and Courage

Last edited:

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
Attached along with the letter, would be the list of cadets that recieved Brigadier General Byung Ro's nomination. The Australian Defense Force Academy would be asked to select one from each branch.

Name:

Details:

Psychological and Cadet Report:

Ryu "Ryan" Min-Ki

Sex: Male
Academy: Navy
Accolades:
  • Black Belt, 4th Dan in Judo
  • Captain of the Naval Academy American Football Team
  • 4.0 GPA
  • Youngest Midshipman-Commander in Naval Academy History
  • Go Champion

"Aside from being the son of the reigning King of Korea, what we have here is a young man destined for greatness in the armed forces. Ryan continues to excel and has the potential to become Admiral despite the attempts of his father, King Min-Ki, to derail his military career. I give a wholehearted MAYBE to having Ryan be sent to Australia." Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"This kid is going to do great. I can't say how many times I've seen him in the simulations absolutely dominating cadets who've been established far longer than him. Expected Career Path: Fleet Officer." - Marine Sergeant Sonu Yeong-Jin

Oh Kyung-Jae

Branch: Navy
Accolades:
  • Boxing Champion at the Royal Korea Naval Academy
  • 4.0 GPA
  • Scored Highest in Marine Infantry Combat Trials in School History

"You'd think that Kyung-Jae suffers from bloodlust when in combat. Despite that, he's creative and curious, with a strong desire to seek solutions outside the box. He has a remarkable talent at being able to make something out of nothing, but lacks restraint at times, if the bloodied faces of his boxing opponents at the Air Force Academy say anything. Perhaps a change in scenery would do him good." - Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"He freaks me the hell out sometimes. He's quiet, but he's observant. During Marine Infantry Combat Trials, they called him the black death. I tell you now, I've seen him take on units that were three times larger than his own, and he still came out on top. Expected Career Path: Marine Infantry Officer" - Marine Master Sergeant Wang Kwang-Seon

Pyon Chi-Hun

Branch: Army
Accolades:
  • 4.0 GPA
  • President of the Royal Korean Naval Academy Computer Science Club
  • Hackathon Champion

"Pyon is something else. A prankster who has been given demerits numerously for excessive marijuana possession and use, he is still at the academy for the sole reason that he is a savant when it comes to computers. He is incredibly resourseful and if it wasn't for his ability to teach his professors in his upper-division Computer Science courses, he'd have long been removed from the Academy. Perhaps he's better off remaining at home where we can continue to use him." - Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"He makes me look like a fool and I love him all the more for it. Pyon might not look like a Navy guy, but he's a pro when it comes to computers. I'll tell you now, we won't be needing people like Ryan in the future. We'll need people like Pyon to defend our electronic borders. Expected Career Path: Cyberwarfare Officer." - Lieutenant Ethan Schuh

Tan Kyong-Hui

Sex: Female
Branch: Air Force
Accolades:
  • First female admitted in Royal Korean Air Force Academy history
  • 4.0 GPA
  • Black belt, 1st Dan in Tae Kwon Do
  • Martial Arts Champion
  • Top Scores in Aviation Combat Simulations

"She's the first of her kind, a woman in the Air Force Academy, and she wears that uniform as if it were a chip on her shoulder. She's creative, a force to be reckoned with, a glass ceiling shatterer, unstoppable, and an incredibly good athlete. I see almost no weakness or flaws... except for Ryan Min-Ki. They seem to have an affinity for each other. I do not recommend that these two be seperated." - Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"Her flying skills behind the plane are insane. I've never quite seen anything like it. She's a Korean Chuck Yeager. Expected Career Path: Air Force Pilot... if she doesn't man up and ask Ryan out on a date first." - Air Force Captain Ch'ae Il-Sung

Mi Young-Jin

Sex: Female
Accolades:
  • Brown Belt in Judo
  • Black Belt, 3rd Dan in Tae Kwon Do
  • 4.0 GPA
  • Historically High Scores in Armored Warfare Operations Simulations

"If Tan is the scalpel, Mi is the chainsaw. With a hard-head that is alarmingly common among the soldiers within the Armored Corps, Mi possesses the do-or-die attitude to always accomplish the mission, no matter whatever the cost. Naturally, this attitude transfers to everything else in her life. However, her stubbornness and crass attitude will get her in trouble eventually. Mark my words." - Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"In a corps dominated by 99% men, we accepted her as one of our sisters. That's talking to her performance on the field and inside of the K2 Black Panther. Expected Career Path: Armored Infantry Officer." - Sergeant Ah-Jun Min

Mo Chunso

Accolades:
  • Black Belt in Karate
  • Black Belt in Taekwondo
  • 4.0 GPA
  • [DATA EXPUNGED]

"There's something not quite right with Mo. He does his assignments, he does his work, he passes simulations designed to make you fail with flying colors. He's a man possessed, intent on finding the deeper meaning to almost everything. He can look at you and recognize micro-expressions and delineate an entire person's history based on their speech patterns and physicality. Keep him at home so we can keep an eye on him." - Dr. Ra Eun-Young

"He's fucking scary. That's all I want to say about that. He'll fit right in with the weirdos in intelligence. I never want to be in a room with him." - National Intelligence Service Special Agent Pyon Young

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The message would be passed onto Major General Simone Wilkie, Commander of the Australian Defence College. She would write back a letter in consultation with the International Liasion Office as apart of the Australian Command and Staff College.

"Dear Brigadier General Choi Byung Ro,

We would be delighted to take onboard Ryu Min-Ki, Tan Kyong-Hui and Mi Young-Jin into the international exchange program we have here at the Australian Defence Force Academy. If you could please sort out your visas with the Department of Home Affairs, we will alert them to hurry up the process and the Department of Defence will also cover the costs of your visa fees. We hope to hear from your soon.

Sincerely,
Major General Simone Wilkie,
Commander of the Australian Defence College."

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

Korea Military Academy

574 Hwarang-ro, Gongneung 2(i)-dong, Nowon-gu

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea
Major General Simone Wilkie,

The Kingdom of Korea Armed Forces is forever in your debt for allowing these three marvelous and fantastic cadets and midshipmen to continue their higher education at the Australian Defence Force Academy. These three young individuals will be the engineers that construct the bridge that connects the both of our nations. If there is anything that you or your college ever requires of the Royal Korean Military Academy, Naval Academy, or Air Force Academy, please, do not hesitate to ask us. Our doors will always remain open to you. In the meantime, I will have our Royal Department of Foreign Affairs fill out the subclass 576 visas.

May this opportunity bring ever lasting peace to the region.

Signed,
Brigadier General Choi Byung Ro
Superintendent of the Korea Military Academy, Korea Air Force Academy, and Korea Naval Academy