STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Korea] Telephone call to the United Kingdom

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
The Minister of defence, Jeong Kyeong-Doo, would make a private and encrypted telephone call to the British Government on a secure line.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, Edward Murray, a member of the British Cabinet and the confidence to engage in political talk with another nation had entered his office in private, answering the call on a secure and encrypted line.
"Good evening, how may I help you?"

@사경사

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
"Hello, Mr Murray. I hope you are doing well. The reason for my call is we, the South Korean Defence Ministry, are very much interested in British military engineering. We are currently in the process of modernising and expanding our military capabilities in order to face the global challenges we see today.

As part of this process, we would like to purchase your domestically produced Raytheon AN/FPS-126 Solid State Phased Array Radar. Is this a possibility, and if so, what price would this be at?"