STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Spain | Calling the United States

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Due to events occurring in the United States, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain would contact the White House, it would try to reach the Secretary of State if the President or Vice President was not available.
The call would be in a Secure and Encrypted Line.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

While it wouldn't be publicly admitted, what remained of the United States Federal Government was in a state of chaos. The Armed Forces were brought to their highest state of alert since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The nation's massive stockpile of ICBM-carried chemical weapons were on a hair trigger as the "Doomsday Plane" was over the air of rural Virginia with the Deputy Secretary of Defense on board, in the event that a retaliatory strike needed to be taken against the Russian Federation. President Gore was working with the acting-Joint Chiefs of Staff to cool down the American military, parts of which were presently working under the assumption that there was no living President at the moment. It was decided that Gore would need to make some kind of statement as soon as possible so that the world knew that he had the Presidency. The President was writing the statement when the Prime Minister of Spain called. The call was directed from the State Department and accidently to the Pentagon before being routed to the White House.

"Hello, Prime Minister? I'm sorry to keep you waiting. This is Jackson Fitzgerald," the Secretary of State said on the secure line. He was in the PEOC with the President and various military commanders and civilian leaders. The Prime Minister could hear at least a dozen other people talking on the phone in the background, but Jackson was coming in clear enough for the Prime Minister to understand.
Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Mr Fitzgerald, I am extremely relieved to hear you. I just heard about the explosion, I was watching the State of the Union when... My sincerest condolences.. this is truly... truly... horrifying. Is President Clinton alright? And the Vice President to?" He would wait for the answer, having faith that both were still alive and well. Hearing the commotion from the other side of phone, he knew things were chaotic.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"...I'm sorry, Prime Minister. We're working on a statement right now to release to the public... There appears to be no survivors from inside the House Chamber. President Clinton, Congress, and most of the Cabinet have not survived," he said, finally taking in that he was the only surviving member of the Cabinet.
"Vice President Gore was not in the city when the explosion happened. He is now here at the White House with me. We're safe... I have to admit that things are a bit hectic here right now, but please communicate to your government that Al Gore has just been sworn in as President, and that the Federal Departments of the United States are still functioning. The President has raised the readiness of our armed forces, and we are ready for any other kind of attack.. Thank you for your condolences, Prime Minister," he said.
Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would pause, silence would fill his office, he would be audibly disturbed by the news. And was lost for words.

"I..I am so.. so sorry Jackson... I am so sorry..." He would try to recompose himself. "I am relieved that Mr. Gore as survived and that you are safe... I shall communicate the news.. we will keep these... these terrible news it within our government. Any help you need, we are ready to help with any means necessary.. I will .. I'll let you work ...May god be with you, Good luck"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Thank you, Prime Minister. If your government gathers any intelligence on what happened tonight, please don't hesitate to pass it on to the FBI or my office directly... I'll do my best to keep you in the link, good bye," he said before ending the call. Secretary Fitzgerald went back to work with the President to ensure that a global chemical war wasn't started, and that the American people were safe.
Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa