STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Germany

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Chancellor,

On behalf of the Spanish Prime Minister and the whole of Spain, I would like to extend heartfelt congratulations on your recent election win. The Spanish government greatly values the strong and long standing friendship between our two nations and expresses its eagerness to further build on the already positive relations we share that have been developed under previous governments. Spain recognizes the need for close collaboration between our countries to address challenges across the continent and specifically the world, most notably being the collapse of Sparrow Industries and the economic and defence issues surrounding said collapse.

We stand ready to discuss concrete methods to strengthen our partnership, including the organization of high-level meetings, joint initiatives, and supporting each other in international fora. We believe that by leveraging our respective strengths and expertise, we can achieve tangible outcomes that benefit both our citizens and the wider European community.

Regards,
José Manuel Albares
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Spain

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Private and Protected​
Dear Prime Minister,

Thank you for your kind letter of congratulations. It is most appreciated. I look forward to the potential venues of cooperation with our Spanish friends. I further welcome your appreciation for the magnitude of the situation Europe faces.

I am certain Germany will be a strategic partner and one I hope will be of value to the Spanish people. I hope that we may meet soon and that we are able to both preserve the cultural fabric of our nations, the sanctity of Europe, and the prosperity of our people.

Regards,
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany

Zak