STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Great Britain

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear John Weston,

I have received communication from our liaison officer with Gathered Techniques and they have informed me that Nexus Defence is potentially seeking their services down the line. I have received word from our liaison officer that Gathered Techniques employs an excellent team of architects who are working alongside the government to design the recently announced Cuatro Torres Business Area development project therefore they cannot take on anymore projects at this current time. We would therefore like to pitch to Nexus Defence that they set up their headquarters here in Madrid which is becoming one of the most modern cities in the world as our country is planning a multi-billion dollar railway development that is set to link Madrid with the coastal city of Barcelona which is becoming one of the trendiest cities in the world. If you would like anymore information on the new Cuatro Torres Business Area project and allotted fees then we will be able to pursue this in due course.

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully conducting excellent business with your well renowned company.

Regards,
José Luis Ábalos
Minister of Development
Kingdom of Spain

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: José Luis Ábalos Zak
Subject: Re: Nexus Head Office

Dear Ábalos,

Mr Weston has forwarded me your email as the Business Consultant. I must admit, I find it odd that we've heard from the Spanish Government before we've even had a response from Gathered Techniques in relation to any design or quotations yet -- I was to understand that it was not part of any government which was a big reason for our interest in using their services.

Nonetheless, we appreciate the offer but due to our commitments as the preferred supplier to the UK who are our biggest customer, we are not looking to re-locate at this time. However, we would be happy to discuss business if the Spanish Government would be seeking to make Nexus it's preferred supplier which could transpire into new facilities in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Alison Well,

It is a shame that we cannot entice Nexus Limited to relocate to Spain with our commitment to becoming one of the most prosperous cities in Europe with our dedicated business park here in Madrid and our new highly advanced and modern high-speed rail network which is set to become one of the best networks in Europe and unmatched to the majority of our competitors across the world. Gathered Techniques is not part of the Spanish Government, they are working with the Spanish Government to expand their portfolio after taking on the Cuatro Torres Business Area venture that we are working with them on and we currently have a liaison officer who we are working with to build up tenants at our new venture.

Regards,
José Luis Ábalos
Minister of Development
Kingdom of Spain

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: José Luis Ábalos Zak
Subject: Re: Nexus Head Office

Dear Ábalos,

We appreciate the offer but I'm afraid our focus on factories, offices and other facilities are determined by our customer-base. Unfortunately the Spanish Ministry of Defence have not sought procurement from Nexus for some years, this does mean for us to invest in infrastructure in Spain, it would be little benefit unless you were to utilise us as a supplier. Of course, if this ever changed and you would like to start using us to supply your military goods, we could re-consider in the future.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran