STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Poland

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Minister Bogdan Borusewicz,

I am contacting you today to continue the strong Spanish and Polish relationship that has grown under previous administrations, The first contact between our two countries happened in the Late Middle Ages and it is the desire of the Prime Minister of Spain that he would like to further grow relations between our two countries. It was unfortunate that we could not be in attendance for the first summit regarding the forming the European Union but we have a strong desire to join said organisation and I have expressed this further with a minister from the Dutch government who has extended an invitation to the upcoming Amsterdam Summit. Back to the point previously made, I would like to invite you to Madrid or I can visit Poland to visit your country to express the strong desire to build upon the cultural and political relations as well as bilateral and security relations.

Regards,
Carmen Calvo
Deputy Prime Minister
Kingdom of Spain

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Carmen Calvo, Prime Minister of Spain Zak
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: Bogdan Borusewicz
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Prime Minister,
Thank you for reaching out to us in an attempt to strengthen relations between our two nations. We believe that a stronger Europe leads to a stronger world peace. As for Spain's addition to the European Union Summit, Poland supports this decision wholeheartedly and will offer any assistance we can in getting Spain admitted to the European Union.
Unfortunately, as for Minister Borusewicz, he is currently indisposed attending talks outside of the country but I would be more than willing to attend the talks along with our Spanish Ambassador, Walerian Tarkowski. I hope this is agreeable to you.
Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa