STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Poland

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek,

I would like to formally invite you to the Kingdom of Spain on a visit with the intention behind this visit to foster stronger bilateral relations, exchange ideas, and explore opportunities for collaboration in various fields of mutual interest. We believe that your presence would greatly contribute to the success of this endeavor.

We look forward to welcoming you and your delegation to the vibrant city of Madrid, where we will discuss matters of shared interest. We hope that this visit will be a productive and enjoyable one and we eagerly anticipate the exchange of ideas. This occasion presents a wonderful opportunity to discuss the strengthening of our bilateral relations and explore avenues of mutual benefit.

Regards,
Susana Díaz
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Spain

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Susana Diaz; Minister of Foreign Affairs Zak
Subject: Diplomatic Visit
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Minister Diaz,
Thank you for reaching out to my office with this incredibly opportunity to expand the Polish-Spanish relations. I would like to humbly accept this offer for a Polish delegation to attend these talks within the beautiful city of Madrid and would like to iterate that Poland is truly looking forward to experiencing the unique culture that finds it's home within Spain and the vibrant city of Madrid. While we work on assembling a delegation, I would like to ask what would be on the agenda for these talks so that we may be better prepared for the talks.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Susana Diaz; Minster of Foreign Affairs Zak
Subject: Diplomatic Visit
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Minister Diaz,

Thank you for bearing with us while we dealt with foreign relations matters before we deemed it appropriate for us to visit the beautiful city of Madrid. While I understand you have not formally sent over the itinerary for meeting, I would like to go ahead and forward you the list of members selected for the Spain-Poland Summit to be held within Madrid once your Government has established a date. Poland as a whole looks forward to furthering relations with other nation's who find their home within the European continent, especially with a nation who's history is has long and storied as our own.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland
Attachment:
Jerzy Buzek: Prime Minister
Dorota Wojciechowska: Deputy Minister - Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Department of European Policy
Walerian Tarkowski; Ambassador to Spain
Wojciech Zając; Deputy Minister - Ministry of Family, Labor, and Social Policy
Bartłomiej Kowalski; Deputy Minister - Ministry of Infrastructure and Economy
4 Security Agents from the Polish Office of State Protection

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek,

I would like to apologise on behalf of the government on the lack of reply, it was a small oversight on our behalf and we're glad that you and your delegation can travel to Spain. The meeting between Spain and Poland government officials will include various activities aimed at promoting diplomatic relations and bilateral cooperation. The itinerary will include a formal welcome ceremony, bilateral meetings between respective officials, ministers, and other officials, discussions on political and economic matters, cultural exchanges, signing of agreements and/or memorandum of understanding and a joint press conference to address the media. If all is okay with you and your delegation, we would also appreciate and have pencilled in an address from yourself to the Spanish Congress of Deputies (Spain's lower house of Parliament.) Additionally, there may be opportunities for informal networking and social events to foster personal connections depending on if we have enough time.

Regards,
Yolanda Díaz
Deputy Prime Minister
Kingdom of Spain

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Yolanda Diaz, Deputy Prime Minister of Spain Zak
Subject: Diplomatic Cisit
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Deputy Prime Minister Diaz,
There is no need to apologize. We are all well aware of the knack for things to slip between the cracks and will have nothing more said on the matter. The itinerary for the visit seems to be in order and I can say the delegation, and myself, are very much looking forward to visiting Spain and beginning these talks with your government. And having the opportunity to address the Spanish Congress of Deputies would be a great honor for myself and for my fellow delegates. The delegation will be ready to leave whenever you have decided on a date for the talks.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The appropriate formalities had been finalised and a message of acknowledgement had been given by the Deputy Prime Minister's office to allow the meeting to begin. A security detailed had been attached to the Polish delegation and an armoured motorcade had been prepared by the Civil Guard and all the necessary formalities had been completed to allow the smooth transition from Getafe Air Base which was south of the city of Madrid towards the Palacio de las Cortes (Spanish Parliament building) in the centre of Madrid. The Polish delegation had been instructed to land at a Getafe Air Base which was 17 km drive towards the centre of Madrid.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Polish delegation would board the chartered government flight once the flight crew were well rested and briefed on the flight plan and the aircraft was fully inspected and given the proper maintenance to insure that it would complete the flights required of the delegation. Once all souls were on board the flight crew would converse with the Polish ATC during takeoff and the flight through Poland until they entered German airspace. They would maintain contact with each ATC required of them during the flight and be careful to not enter into any restricted zones of travel. Once over Getafe Air Base the Polish flight would contact the ATC.

"Getafe Air Base, Getafe Air Base, this is Polish Flight GP-005. We are in a holding pattern over the Air Base. We are requesting permission to land."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"GP-005, you are cleared to land. Reduce to final approach speed."

The air traffic controller picked up his radio which rested upon the desk next to his screen, and informed the security detail on the ground that the plane would be landing in the next ten minutes. The appropriate measures were then put in place with the air force base and traffic near the air force base being put into lockdown. Upon landing, the plane would be guided to a part of the base via a follow-me car in which the stairs would be attached upon the engines being shut down. When they descended the stairs, the Prime Minister was met by the Chief of Staff to the Deputy Prime Minister and the commanding officer of Getafe Air Base. After formalities had been shared between all parties, the Prime Minister and his delegation would be whisked away on the short journey to the Palacio de las Cortes Españolas where Deputy Prime Minister Yolanda Diaz was stood waiting. A private office within the Parliament building had been prepared beforehand with snacks and drinks for the delegation awaiting.

"Prime Minister Duzek, I would like to welcome you and your delegation to Madrid. Please follow me, we are here at Spain's parliament building but I've had an office prepared for our meeting. Prime Minister Sanchez sends his apologies and wishes he could be here but he's at the Iberian Summit forum in Portugal."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Getafe Air Base, GP-005, we are cleared to land and reducing to final approach speed. Over."

The plane would throttle down to the indicated final approach speed as it began its final bank and began its own landing procedures. Instruments were closely monitored as the Polish pilots, experienced in flying government flights, began their final approach and began to descend towards the ground at a controlled speed. As the rear wheels, and then the front wheels, touched the tarmac the pilots would begin applying breaks and reduce the engines to zero throttle as they slowed to a stop. They would utilize the reverse thrust of the engines to assist in slowing down until they were at the taxiing speed. Utilizing the follow-me car, the Pilots would direct the plane towards the indicated spot before the parking breaks were engaged and the engines throttled down and slowed to a stop. Once the Spanish stairs were in place, the Polish delegation would descend the stairs carrying briefcases carrying supplies they would need to take notes and record the meetings if permitted. Still in the aircraft, their aides would gather their bags and belongings that would be ferried to their accommodations.

"It's Buzek," the Polish Prime Minister spoke with a smile on his face indicating that he was not offended by the incorrect name being used. "It is a pleasure to be here in Madrid. The sun and heat are certainly a boon from the brisk air of Poland this time of air. And no worries. I understand the rigors of international relations and being called away on important meetings. Let him know that we wish him the best in the Iberian summit and we look forward to meeting him at the next meeting."

The Prime Minister, along with the rest of the Polish delegation, would follow the Deputy Prime Minister to the intended office so that the talks may begin.

Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II